Anyone sensing energy on this sigil?

Anyone sensing energy of this sigil? If there is, can you tell me as well? I will gonna take note of your answers. Thankyou!

2 Likes

Hmmm. Well it is very interesting to look at for sure. Maybe strength or protection?

1 Like

I have no clue what kind of power but I definitely sensed there was some there felt a slight pain in my heart even. I looked again to see what comes to mind and fear crossed my mind but I didn’t feal any fear from it just had it come to mind.

2 Likes

Well its a godself

1 Like

Oh i see what do you think you sensed? You feel pain on your heart? Like broken or something?

So this is your godself sigil? When then the feeling of power makes senes. Excellent.

2 Likes

Yes I agree. Maybe not pain but a feeling of heaviness or even a sharpness on my heart.

“Breath… breath… that thing is not good for you, Jimy… and now, slowly and without anyone noticing you, step backwards away… GOOO!”

2 Likes

Im sorry to hear that let me heal you instead if you dont mind give me your name.

Im sorry to hear that i didnt mean to do it. Let me heal it. If you dont mind can you give me your name?

1 Like

Did you see entity or my godself on my sigil guys?

1 Like

Strong Solar Sumer energy.

1 Like

I don’t give out my name online but you can send me some positve vibes, anonymously, if you like. Lol. Yeah I can’t really look at this thing anymore. It’s. Too. Much…:see_no_evil:

1 Like

It was momentary but yea sorta like that my heart been in recovery for a while lol. I’m not sure how to really delve into it further.

1 Like

I tried looking again and had an uneasy feeling thinking sonthings trapped.

1 Like

I see. Im really sorry to hear that. I didnt thought my godself sigil is so powerful when some people see it.

Well i need a name before i send it to you. I know youre more not comfortable to send a pic. Lol

What do you mean by “sumer” brother?

1 Like

The L reminds me of a scythe. The circle seems to remind me of a chaos star from chaos magick, but if it were 6 instead of 8, i’d probably think the sigil is related to death.

The lines to me in their varying lengths remind me of a plane. The circle bisected by 8 lines reveal 8 compartments which are seen to be the 8 different types of magick (like sex, war, death, money, etc)

Were I to guess, an entity that specializes in magick…but death keeps coming to mind, and its because i keep interpretting the shape closest to the circle as a scythe

1 Like

-Pac-man noises intensify-