Anyone saw flies in the astral? (linked to Beelzebub/Bael?)

How old are you?

I’m turning 15 in a few days

1 Like

Alex. Why are you upset?

Ahahah, I was trying to say that I saw a face with some coverage over it and that was feminine and I didn’t knew exactly if it was linked towards your avatar or LadyEva’s avatar. I highly think now that it was linked to LadyEva’s avatar.

I am not upset. But what you want to say by saying “upset”?

I don’t have something personal with none of you.

And I can’t do anything to any of you. Even if I want to

I’m just making sure you’re all good. You seemed very adamant that you were in danger earlier.

1 Like

Alex are you worried we want to hurt you? The truth is no one is after you.

1 Like

Ok, I just want my account to be lost forever and my ip to get deleted from the database.

Honey stop. Ur going in extreme mode. We all want u to stay ur gifted really as shown in scan topics so pls stay its just that we didnt or atleast i didnt understand what u were doing.

1 Like

Idk who u think i am but let me ask u this scan me and see if i intend to hurt u. Because newsflash im not. Shook.

1 Like

Bro thats one hell of a long wall post xd

2 Likes

I had a vision in which I was eaten by a whale as I was trying to sleep, as I was getting down the throath of that huge whale and eaten I was falling in deeper states of mind, I was between being awake and asleep. (rapture state I think, no? I was detached completely from that world) And then I got spitted/vomited out by that whale and I was feeling normal again. And today I saw an episode of Billy and Mandy in which Billy gets eaten by a huge whale too and then he gets spitted out/vomited by that whale too. The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy - Billy Ocean - YouTube

I tried to rest a little in my bed a little 2-3 minutes ago and as I was looking at the ceiling, a huge eye appeared out of nowhere and stared at me back.desc%C4%83rcare%20(4)

I did. Countless times!
They even came out of the astral and manifested into physical form,
spawning children (new flies).

Sincerely,

¥’Berion

What you did?

Aaaaa, your reffering to the fact that you saw flies in the astral, no? And that the bodies of the non-physical flies manifested in the physical form in our plane, no?

1 Like

I’ve seen a physical fly appearing to me and then after 2 mins I saw twice a non physical fly flying in the room. (recently, 2-3 days ago) I’m not sure if that fly disappeared from our plane…

So, now I realize that there it appears a theme which repeated to me for multiple times in which I’m eaten (and from what I’ve observed then spitted out/vomited), bitten and scratched by animals. (those appearing in visions, but also some in the real life too) All ranging from mosquitos and flies to that huge whale and then to a cat. What this might mean? And also the animals are appearing to me frequently in visions and in the real life and when I’m searching for signs of communication from higher forces.

1 Like