Anyone Recognize This Creepy Entity? (with picture)

Here, I drew this on my ipad using the paintbrush tool because this entity was made of energy, fire, and smoke so the paintbrush tool allowed me to draw him a little closer to what he actually looks like.

I saw a flash of this entity in my mind, clear as day, very vivid colors. I got the impression of a dominantly male spirit but with both masculine and feminine energy. I saw him in darkness, pure black darkness. Made of smoke and shadows with a hint of a human-like face starting to take shape but never fully forming, just a lingering hint of human like features seeping thru the shadows on occasion.

He had pitch black eyes that receded into his somewhat of a skull shaped face, the eyes looked like nothing but shadows as well but with a very faint red glow in the center, just barely shining thru the blackness. His mouth was literally nothing but sharp fang shaped teeth, he had no lips, no chin cleft, just 2 rows of pointy and jagged teeth suspended in the middle of what looked like his face.

Also he seemed to have strands of glowing light emanating from his face, deep reds, sepia, and occasionally orange tones that resembled flames, swaying back and forth, getting brighter and then dimming, exactly like what a fire would do that is just smoldering and smoking, and then occasionally bursts back into flames again. This entity seemed to be made purely of dark energy, shadows, smoke, and fire.

Any idea who this may be? And I keep getting visions of him every time I read certain articles on this forum now, and I’m not sure why. He is the type of entity that if met face to face in a pitch black room, your first reaction may very well be to shit your pants but with further observation he is no longer frightening and becomes quite comforting to look at.

You can almost feel sadness and mystery when looking at him. Not sadness like the kind you would feel if you met a human spirit who had a bad life before they died, but I got the feeling this entity was previously human and felt a sadness for the current human race, sadness for our lack of divine spirituality and lack of ability to connect with our higher selves. At times, this sadness almost morphed into an expression of anger for humans who are too preoccupied with religion and mundane concepts.

1 Like

If you can send him to me while I sleep, I can try to give my perspective. Only if you think it’s safe for me. I don’t want a permanent haunting or mental problem to develop.

1 Like

I can’t be certain, but check your PMs.

I think I may have figured it out, but I can’t be certain until after I evoke this entity later tonight. I feel like he was urging me to get this picture out because I kept seeing his face and felt the need to draw the picture and did not stop until the drawing was completed.

I cannot say anything else about this right now because my findings may possibly involve another magician and out of respect for that person’s privacy I will have to consult with them first.

[quote=“RavensAscent, post:1, topic:7221”]Here, I drew this on my ipad using the paintbrush tool because this entity was made of energy, fire, and smoke so the paintbrush tool allowed me to draw him a little closer to what he actually looks like.

I saw a flash of this entity in my mind, clear as day, very vivid colors. I got the impression of a dominantly male spirit but with both masculine and feminine energy. I saw him in darkness, pure black darkness. Made of smoke and shadows with a hint of a human-like face starting to take shape but never fully forming, just a lingering hint of human like features seeping thru the shadows on occasion.

He had pitch black eyes that receded into his somewhat of a skull shaped face, the eyes looked like nothing but shadows as well but with a very faint red glow in the center, just barely shining thru the blackness. His mouth was literally nothing but sharp fang shaped teeth, he had no lips, no chin cleft, just 2 rows of pointy and jagged teeth suspended in the middle of what looked like his face.

Also he seemed to have strands of glowing light emanating from his face, deep reds, sepia, and occasionally orange tones that resembled flames, swaying back and forth, getting brighter and then dimming, exactly like what a fire would do that is just smoldering and smoking, and then occasionally bursts back into flames again. This entity seemed to be made purely of dark energy, shadows, smoke, and fire.

Any idea who this may be? And I keep getting visions of him every time I read certain articles on this forum now, and I’m not sure why. He is the type of entity that if met face to face in a pitch black room, your first reaction may very well be to shit your pants but with further observation he is no longer frightening and becomes quite comforting to look at.

You can almost feel sadness and mystery when looking at him. Not sadness like the kind you would feel if you met a human spirit who had a bad life before they died, but I got the feeling this entity was previously human and felt a sadness for the current human race, sadness for our lack of divine spirituality and lack of ability to connect with our higher selves. At times, this sadness almost morphed into an expression of anger for humans who are too preoccupied with religion and mundane concepts.[/quote]

Sadness and mystery. I like that

Don’t know who, but I get things presenting themselves to me in just that way. Out of nowhere, just boom, right in your face.

Kinda looks like Hanuman

Reminds me of a void spirit that I knew when I was younger

Cool picture. It kind of looks like Amon from the Goetia. Let us know when you figure it out.

He looks like Zozo.

what I was thinking exactly.