Anyone recognise this?

image A spell caster gave me this to burn and apparently it would bring back my love. It didn’t work but wanted to know where it comes from…

It looks like a Verve, used in Voodoo, Baroness Smedi.But then again I could be completely wrong. I’m sure more experienced members could chime in.

1 Like

Both of them? These are 2 sigils. The one on left looks pretty masonic to me.

1 Like

It’s Icelandic. Witchcraft and Magic in Iceland | Guide to Iceland

Scroll down

2 Likes

The wordings on the right seem they’re Icelandic or Norwegian and according to google translate they say “let his enemy shake himself” (??)

2 Likes

They seem static, look like a building, foundation or something. Maybe the idea is to get someone married or something.??? :new_moon_with_face:

1 Like

Wow! Thanks guys! Amazing response! The spell was meant to be to return my ex but think the woman who did this for me was just a con!

Found the images interesting though!

1 Like

Wanna see something freaky? Look what just now came in and I been waiting for this book for MONTHS!

I’ll check later if I can find similar sigils in it.

4 Likes

Wow! That’s freaky - do let me know and if there are any other interesting spells - please do share!!

The one on the right is a Rotas cross against sorcery and evil spirits. I haven’t been able to identify the left one yet, they are redrawn in this book and not numbered. If I do I’ll let you know but I would like to warn you not to trust everyone so easily with matters like this.

1 Like