Anyone knows a demoness looking like her?

The moment I saw this being, Avacyn the purifier, from a card game ‘Magic’ when I ran into a pc gameshop/store.

https://goo.gl/3S5w6Y (I am according to forum rules not allowed to place a link of anyone’s art without permission, so I posted a google search result link with the name)

(It is probably the first being with white wings drenched in blood).

I immediately wanted to find a being that looks like her - and had the same features
Armour, black eyes, purifying/empowering in purifying…

Lilith in one of her forms in the draconian path qlippothic meditations, in one of her aspects - might come close, yet are there others one may come up with? I seriously adore female warriors of the left hand…; Lilith of course is a supreme delight on herself…

Another question, are there also left hand archetypes to be found of the zodiac figures, I am very curious about what the virgoan archetype might be, if so… - I’ve been asking myself that for years, still working on my receptiveness. Maybe you guys have clues?

Anyone?

@Asenath_Mason @E.A

Thanks a bunch, beforehand, everyone! :slight_smile:

P.S. If a currator finds my post, I hope that I did things within these rules - I hereby state that it is my intent to have a means to ‘view only’- to be in line with the forum rules. Please do notify me if I should change anything, which I will gladly do.

(forum rules)
You may not post anything digital that belongs to someone else without permission. You may not post descriptions of, links to, or methods for stealing someone’s intellectual property (software, video, audio, images), or for breaking any other law.

2 Likes