Anyone know these fairies?

I’ll pm you.

2 Likes

I just had an experience with fairies yesterday too. I wonder if it’s a coincidence? Ah, most things on BALG are more than coincidences, though. :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

They may not be the same but they remind me of a breed of Fae that I have come across that call themselves “Azure”. If they are the same or related then they usually are accompanying a being of a higher station, like royalty or a Goddess.

5 Likes

Is there a lake / body of water in that area of the woods close to you ?

1 Like

Woods …a pond. And a stream

2 Likes

My granny had similar beings when she was young.Back in the 60’s she washed clothes at night as her many kids were fast asleep and she could clean the house uninterrupted.

According to her and my aunt who helped her often very often these tiny ones would appear and help with the laundry.At times they would just watch.Grandma didn’t know what to do with them so she pretended she didn’t see them with the fear they would go away.

One night in particular she says they were all holding on to a large bed sheet which was very white and glowing a lot in the dark and it appeared they wanted to wash it in her large wash tub.

5 Likes

I found out why they are there and what they want

5 Likes

Care to share with the rest of the class?

2 Likes

Yes …I’m gonna type it all up this afternoon :slight_smile:

6 Likes

It makes me love life, connecting with these types of spirits. The spirit of the large oak tree in my back yard is a great friend of mine. What an amazing universe we live in.

5 Likes

The fairies have been watching me…

I finally spoke to them more closely and they had a dragon but he was in chains… I could figure it out why… merriwyn said that he shifted into the dragon and wouldn’t shift back…

I went over and touched the dragon i could tell that he was normally happy and could fly.
When I turned to walk away from him …he shifted in a male fairy.

He said that they have been watching me because he needs one of Tiamat s eggs. If you don’t know about that you can read it here

The only name I got for him was Fairy King.

But he had tattoos that are alot like I see Abaddon. …

He claimed the egg in my third eye.

8 Likes

Interesting

2 Likes

@Eye_of_Ra what’s Interesting is I was in the Faery realm last night too.

2 Likes

Oh cool :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’ve always wanted to meet a dragon!!O.O…Were you in your body at the time?

1 Like

I’ve been trying not to get back involved with outer spirits/demons/anything but thats too cool…

1 Like

Heh xD sorry if I got ahead of myself, just triggered excitement, me and fascination with dragons go back x)))

1 Like

Kinda hard to explain… it’s like seeing something with a different kind of vision.

3 Likes

I feel. I still see things…

1 Like

he jsut wants to incarnate into one of her children through her egg because of passing down powers/genetics/portals through them, the chains are symbolic for Tiamat not wanting him to incarnate in one of her eggs, dont let him claim anything of yours(he just wanted to use your third eye as a portal, control it completely yourself)

1 Like