Anyone know the sigil to trap a humans energy in an object such as a Voodoo doll?

I saw JS mention this on his last Livestream anyone knows the sigil to trap human energy? and I am curious does anyone know the sigil and the information around this subject

2 Likes

If you have a picture of the person, that would be most helpful.

When you are alone and have privacy, put the voodoo doll in front of you. Look at the person’s picture, and then imagine, with your hand (physical or astral) you grab a handful, a ball, of the energy from somewhere on that’s person’s body from their photograph.

Then you put it into the voodoo doll. Pack it in, let none escape. Program the energy to stay inside the voodoo doll. Put the doll somewhere where it won’t be disturbed. Wrap it in some protective wrap that is cloth, and put it away for the time being until you are ready to use the doll.

2 Likes

I don’t think that a sigil is going to be much use for you here. Most of the time when we use poppets or dolls of some sort for folk magic or vodoun or any of the similar aspects, we use personal concerns to link to the target.

There’s two ways to do this, and your goal combined with what you know about the target and can get access can help you decide which way to go.

The first way is probably what I’ve seen in the more popular books and seems to be more shared a lot more. Basically you want some sort of personal item of the targets. It can be hair, nail clippings, clothing, semen, vaginal fluids etc. You want to use this on or in the doll to represent the target and thusly creating the energetic link by intending that the doll is or represents your target.

You don’t actually need personal concerns to connect the doll energetically to your target, but it can help.

The other way I’ve come across in more obscure references in books such as Folk Religion of the Pennsylvania Dutch and Barbarous words: A Compendium of Conjurations, British folk magic and Popish Charms, as well as reference to the Black book of Isobel Gowdie and a few others I’ve hit on recently.

Basically with this method you don’t usually know the target but you use your own body fluids to make the link to whoever it is cursing you, or causing something somewhat specific in your life. The idea is that this will very easily narrow down and target only those individuals. Everything else is basically the same.

To reiterate, to use a sigil is just adding extra steps that likely won’t end up with any more energy stored in the doll than you would with these methods, as you would still need to transfer the energy from the sigil to the doll manually…

4 Likes

nice reply and perspective.

2 Likes

Do you have any ideas what to use if you do know the person but can’t get something that belongs to them? I have used the search feature. It’s hard to narrow down. Thank you.

1 Like

Yepper. We do not despair because we may not have something physically linked to them but we have something that works just as well, if we can keep our mind straight while we are working.

If you are not real used to working without many details, people tend to find the better they know someone the better a working will turn out.

It doesn’t need to be that way, but if our mind is easily distracted or we latch on to if it work or not or any of the bad things, it can be.

Basically what you need to do to, regardless of if it’s a reading, making a poppet, rolling and dressing a candle etc, is think.

Think about the target and what you know about them. If you only know a screen name, no big deal. Think about the screen name, wonder to yourself why they chose that, does it mean something, does it have a pattern to it, is it a statement, two names like a real name etc.

If you know what they look like you think about it, I like to use words because using words prevents my mind from jumping to other things or getting off target too easy, plus with aphantasia I don’t visualize, but I’ll tell myself they are short, fat, dark clipped hair, brown eyes- whatever I know.

If I noticed they were wearing perfume or cologne or otherwise smelled I’ll try to remember what the scent was, the tone of their voice or a common thing I’ve heard them say or something I watched them do like bob their head while they chant or hop up and down when they are excited.

What you think of doesn’t matter so much as it should be related to the target and revolve around whatever role they played in the memory. It’s okay to let your mind jump from one memory to another, but you want to keep it in line with the target and not let it wonder to how work is going and things that are not related.

If your doing baneful work it’s useful to focus on bad memories and if your doing good work or healing it’s useful to try to not think anything to awful, unless your trying to heal the situation, your feelings about it, theirs or some similar where the bad would be important for a good reason.

Essentially your thoughts will very accurate pinpoint the target and that will allow the energy you are generating between the thoughts and the project to know who you are talking about.

Give me a few minutes on the pm, I need to brew coffee and wake up before I lay out instructional like things :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just write their name on a piece of paper, roll it up and put it inside.

Personally I don’t entirely believe in the value of “links”. You know who you mean, therefore so does your subconscious, it’s already done, so I find links an unnecessary hassle.

In Sorceress Cagliastro’s work 29 Deadly Sigils, she includes also two pieces of identifying information and together all three make a unique energy match, which are written on the back of a sigil. E.g., likes to eat/drink “x” and has a “y” tattoo.

I think it’s the practitioner that needs the link, not the magick. You must do whatever it takes for your creative energy to flow in the right direction, so if you need a link you need a link. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you @Keteriya and @Mulberry very helpful! I also head a phone number would work! I do have pictures too and plan on keeping these in graveyard dirt. (In a box)

2 Likes

Have to use the chakras energy