Anyone know the name of the demon healer? If so I'm looking for information on them thank you

I heard at some point and somewhere that there is a demon that specializes in healing in the way that arch angel Raphael does.
If that’s true, id love to know more.
I wish i could remember the name. it is driving me crazy!! Lol

2 Likes

Marbas

7 Likes

I will look into this thank you so very for your response

1 Like

Depending on the type of healing you’re looking for, Marbas is good for common medical concerns, Halphas is good for mental and emotional illnesses, Samael is good for bites from snakes. I know Stolas is knowledgeable on the toxins and carcinogens in crystals and stones as well as poisonous herbal lore and entheogens.

1 Like

Buer too! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Uphir

2 Likes

Sekhmet, AuSet. Sekhmet is the Matron of Reiki.

1 Like

Glas’yos demon
Hent’yos demon
Rantka angle
a lot of people say Raphael too
but from the time i ask him healing i always got hurt right after wears
but of people Raphael help them

1 Like

Since when is Sekhmet a demon?

True healing can hurt.
Healing is not always “poof, sickness gone”. Sometimes you need to realize things, or change your behaviour. And sometimes people realize this only through pain.

If you call on Raphael, he will heal you. And I mean heal you. Not only soothe your symptoms, but eradicate the core of your problem. And he makes you do your part also. He is rarely offering a panacea, just like that.
I experienced this first hand. Healing yourself is not an easy thing to do.

2 Likes

I think thats kind of a condescending response when op specifically asked for healing demons.

Not that I agree or disagree with you, but its certainly not worth it to argue semantics.

2 Likes

Hecate (not a demon but still great and the queen of hell)
Satanachia worked wonders for me
Also not a demon Santa Muerte

1 Like