Anyone know proper Harmonics for Evoking Enki?

So I’ve been doing Evocations for the last year now and I have found that proper pronunciation And Alpha state is all I’ve needed with most Angelic beings Ie: Seraphin Elohim. Now what am I missing with the Sumerian Scientist that genetically modified us? What of Anu? Does anyone know of the existence of they’re proper seals, as in the Goetia?

1 Like

This music might help.

The mother will help you connect to enki.

3 Likes

@Lucy88 All of these are amazing, Thanks for sharing I bookmarked it. I’ll put these to good use! =)

1 Like

:hugs: happy to be of service! @Excalibur

1 Like

Modified us? “we” weren’t modified o.o unless you’re following the new age ideology of the Sumerian Gods?

2 Likes

by that statement, i think he is, the book of enki and epic of gilgamesh interpretation by zechariah sitchin

2 Likes

Yeah I figured, Zachariah Stitchin put too much filler into his “interpretation” I honestly wouldn’t touch that with a 10ft pole.

That and I’ve met the humans Enki created and humanity here aren’t them atleast from my experience.

2 Likes

usually these interpretations are rarely accurate, but ifeel they contain glimpses of truth, like the technological advancements of mesopotamia imo

1 Like

I don’t believe Mesopotamia was technologically advanced. They had jewelry because they believed their Gods were adorned in gold and silver. Stitchin then claimed it was technologically advanced space watches :neutral_face: and the sun disk that was specific to a solar God he claimed was a alien saucer.

I do believe the pantheons are technologically advanced in energy and technology but not the place here.

1 Like

So I found that everything led me back to Sumerian Blood being Mixed into the Egyptian lines Through the “exodus” thats where Set took me showed me whatever. Now were they Premordial spirits building us for the Evolution that is happening now? I mean shit they had a Battery and had mapped out the zodiac. Or were they something Else? They’re Architecture was significant. Massive Lapis Temples? They’re Metalurgy predated Egypt. Or am I wrong? The Alchemical Application used in a Silver Vase creating a battery dated 2500bce.
The plow, irrigation trigonometry let alone they’re advanced engineering and architecture and calendars all created our 60 second minute

What…?

So i found that the Sumerian Civilization had advanced mathematics it’s why we had the 360 day pre Roman calender. They created plows to farm and create agriculture before any other known civilization. Or am I wrong ?

That’s not what I mean by advanced technology, most new age gaggle thinks they had advanced computers, flying space crafts, and so forth.

1 Like

Lmao really? I hadn’t known that I try to stick to factual historical evidence.
But what I did find interesting was the Assumed “battery” that was found along with alchemical compounds used to power said battery. Very interesting to say the least.

I’d like to offer a suggestion here for people interested in the Enki/Lucifer connection:

The Lucifer Mystery Revealed by Eduardo Fidencio Cano

This book is full of good research on this, and I would actually recommend this book to anyone on the LHP just so they’re educated on the topic of Lucifer.

I found my copy on Kindle Unlimited (which I also recommend because of the loads of LHP books you can read for one low membership fee), but there is a paperback version at the link above.