Anyone know any spirit for have success online sales?

Anyone know any spirit for have success influencing affiliate sales?

Affiliate marketing

Affiliate marketing is a type of performance-based marketing in which a business rewards one or more affiliates for each visitor or customer brought by the affiliate’s own marketing efforts. The industry has four core players:[citation needed] The market has grown in complexity, resulting in the emergence of a secondary tier of players, including affiliate management agencies, super-affiliates, and specialized third party vendors.

Thank you for for your time :slight_smile:

1 Like

Considering you can change reality with some proper realizations of self, uhhh

Yes. It’s possible.

1 Like

Bael, seere

I have a page to get clients for do rituals for them, And Bael And seere helped me a lot

3 Likes

Never underestimate the power of a good copywriter either.

2 Likes

You can try what Charles Cosimano and others have suggested, to create a thought form, to program people to want what you are selling. As this sales is online and not in a building, you might have to find a way to connect the thought form the customers through the internet. Creating a Thoughtform ServitorUsing ThoughtformsAdvanced Thoughtforms/Servitors … If there is a way to use it to work like an actual spirit would work. Might work.

3 Likes

Bune, Clauneck, maybe Nitika should be good at this

2 Likes

Zeus, Odin, Baal, Marduk, Paymon

1 Like

Orobas is a go to for these kinds of matters for me. :slight_smile: :sparkles:

1 Like

The 2 faces god janus. Goodess gia.

1 Like

Man… JoS… brings back memories.

Thank you

yes, thank you

@jbkbmz I apprecite it t to much, thank you
@bizarre thank you
@Rave Thank you
@zorrito thank men

The book Magickal Riches has a talisman for increasing sales. I haven’t used that one, but I’ve used a couple of the other talismans (the Master Money Talisman, the one for Buying and Selling, and the Secret Source of Money Talisman) and the genius rituals with good results.

You’ll want to think of this as a long-term project. You may get results immediately, but it could also take a bit for the full effects of the ritual to be expressed. Someone else mentioned that having good marketing copy would help. The magick will influence factors beyond yourself, but it will also guide you to make changes like this that will help your sales.

In case you don’t pick up the book (which I highly recommend for the ideas, even if you don’t use the magick), one of the key insights it shares is that focusing on the emotions rather than the money often improves the magick. Instead of thinking about how much you want your sales to grow or how much more money you want, you think about the feelings that money could bring you. You don’t focus on the cash, but on the things you could buy, the places you could go, and the experiences you could have and how all this makes you feel.

If you do work with the book, I would trust that it can help with your current business, but would also remain open to new ideas and possibilities. From my experience, the magick will sometimes work by revealing a different way of working that has the potential to be more profitable in the long-run. Some businesses and industries are just more lucrative than others. This magick isn’t as disruptive as the book Wealth Magick by the same author, but it will sometimes work in a similar way. That may sound like a pain, but in the long-term it will save you a lot of time and effort and make you a lot more money.

2 Likes

You could summon the spirit of bitcoin? LMAO But no for real King Mammon is always willing to make a deal in coinage.

I will take a look that Damon brand’ book. i want get results immediately but for as a long-term project too. Thank you so much for share your expirience with me bro :slight_smile:

1 Like

Did someone help you with this?

If you scroll through you’ll se that yes, several spirits were suggested.

As this post has been answered and the OP isn’t around that much I’m closing this thread.