Anyone know a god whose name sounds like Jeh-Kuh-Guh-Yeh-Kha-Jeh-Hah, or what this even means?

So I heard someone screaming this in the astrals and I thought they were invoking the power of some god (to me it translated something like…God Jec-ku-gu-ya get us the f* out of here!

I watched a video by Enoch Cursing of Archons and Controllers for you!!! Magick done on your behalf!! - YouTube and at 10:22 mins in he says the name I heard in the astrals (or sounded really similar) so does anyone know who that god is he’s evoking? Or what it mean?

In the book the spirits he was calling in the ritual were Seker, and Set, so mabye its another name for one of them?

Sigils to be used on parchment Jeh-Kuh-Guh-Yeh-Kha-Jeh-Hah, Yuh-Hah-Yah-Hah-Ah-Veh-Vey

Petrucelly, Enoch. The Book Of Soul Retrieval: How To Use Magick To Heal Your Soul (p. 87).

This is demonic language that he describes in detail with how to write it in his book, The Black Witch. The chants are explained in that book as well. There’s long tables with each sound and what it means.

He just uses the same names for the entities. The language is saying something but I forgot what exactly.

2 Likes