Anyone interested in doing a curse for me?

I’ve got a married couple that owes me money. A couple thousand. They have ignored me for a year now and I have threatened to sue them in small claims court. They still ignore me. I want them to suffer.

If anyone is interested, please PM me.

Careful not to over do it. I suggest doing a working to influence them to give it to you THEN destroy them

2 Likes

I agree with @Aiden_Crow … Instead of destroying them there’s definitely a way you could get that money back :smirk:

3 Likes

And maybe then destroy the assholes :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Do they actually have the money?

3 Likes

Also a key point

1 Like

Yes, they do. They’re food caterers and drive for Uber. His wife is willing to give me the money, but he wants to be an asshole.

2 Likes

Why go after her then? Just curious. :smiley:

1 Like

She always goes along with her husband instead of stepping up and paying me on her own.

Try Andromalius? He’s pretty good at getting stolen things back. :+1:

10 Likes

There is also runes that you can use to obtain justice. I used the runes on a ex friend that owed me funds, and within 5 days he payed me back, and apologized for being a prick. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

How did you use the runes?

1 Like

I’ll try him. I still want a strong spell to curse them though so they will think twice about treating me or anyone else like this again.

1 Like

I draw the rune over the situation or the people. For me the color red works best for me for drawing the runes.

Well, have you actually done this yet? If they suffer and or die you probably do not get paid. I would get the money first, then use some of it to pay a pro. Just a suggestion.

2 Likes

Try Salas’Ash, he’s quick with one off money.
just summon him and ask him to bring you money without any specifics.
sigil here

Use Tiwaz and Fehu.

1 Like