Anyone in the chicago area?

Hey everyone, I’ve got a bit of a problem, for various reasons I can’t really do some evocations over here of entities that require incense. But the two people who have been cooporating with me havent been available so much lately. So I was wondering if there’s anyone else in the chicago area who is willing to let me use their place to do occult stuff now and then? Wouldnt be too often, but it’d be nice to have another place to fall back on when no others are available.

DK gave a pretty killer idea on another thread: rent out a storage unit if you don’t have a space of your own to use. Ideally rent one that gives you 24 hours a day access and is conveniently located, but ultimately cost may be the main factor. Shouldn’t cost more than $100 a month, and may be much less.

Storage unit locations are usually free of people 99% of the time, as it is a place for stuff, not people. And as there are no neighbors, you can be smokey and loud if you so choose.

3 Likes

I’m in the Chicago suburbs. I’m trying to meet other occultist near me. I’m hosting a kinky, occult munch on the next full moon you can find the event on fetlife

Howl at the Moon Occult Munch - Event | FetLife
https://fetlife.com/events/747445

Or:
Monday, January 21, 2019 · 7:00 PM –10:00 PM
56 South La Grange Road, La Grange, IL 60525
Cost:Free to attend and pay for your own food and drink or your own tab, and please tip generously if you can.
Dress code:street legal
Description: come out and howl at the super full and blood moon with us. This munch is a safe, accepting, friendly atmosphere for kinksters that are active or have interest in the occult, all perspectives welcome to get together with drinks, food and good conversation.

palmers place click (https://www.palmerslagrange.com/)

click here: Full moon for January
(Wolf Moon: Full Moon in January 2023 | The Old Farmer's Almanac)

This is a vanilla public family-friendly space, so we ask that everyone be polite. There is absolutely no playing, no sex, nudity, touching allowed at the event. Everyone is welcome, no matter the kink or orientation

If you have any questions or concerns regarding this event, please message GoddessMother or chicagoblkguy4fe on fetlife happy to help you! Or reply here

how was it?

I hosted a couple of meet and greet. That’s as far as it got. I’m still trying to meet and work with occultist in the Chicagoland area.