Anyone in London that would like to meet up with a newbie?

Hey guys

I’ve noticed a few Londoners in this community and talks of meeting up but they were old posts. I’m new here and wondered if anyone in London would fancy a meet up.

I don’t have much experience in this field so would greatly appreciate any teachings or explanations

Thanks!

2 Likes

Okay, you may have already heard this lots of time, but it is not completely safe to meet strangers you find online (including BALG) in real life. Just because most people seem friendly here it doesn’t mean they are exactly like that in real life.

BTW, I don’t live in London. :slightly_smiling_face:

@Lady_Eva, is that meme fine here or does it violate any rules?

3 Likes

Hey man some people are totally into the bottom right panel don’t kink shame people (just kidding).

4 Likes

Lol, I don’t mind if one day when you come to Kuala Lumpur, I will meet you up and treat you Nasi Lemak and Asam Laksa for free :joy:

2 Likes

Thanks in advance! :grin:

2 Likes

Fine by the rules, and it makes an important point - people should be aware a shared interest doesn’t mean the other person is sane or rational in their offline life. :+1:

5 Likes

I’m in London. Lets meets if you’re up for it. I’m a new to this too.

2 Likes

After putting the meme and everything, and now that you suggest meeting, you seem suspicious :joy:

3 Likes

Yeah best steer clear of occult types. You might have fun and make a deep connection. You might also get abducted, tortured and killed. In a perfect world guys, it would be fun to meet up and run through a set of pre determined rituals, but, ya know.

It would probably be better to organize an actual meet with as many people as possible. Less change of the majority being insane murder hobos
Though I doubt that’s happening anytime soon

2 Likes

I think it’s about a 90/10 split.

90% this:

And 10% this:

2 Likes

LOL! Is that Kim Jong-un? :rofl:

2 Likes