Anyone help me with a dream interpretation

I was in the house where I grew up (in the real life I don’t have good memories there, neither a happy childhood). I was wearing a night gown and a jacket over it. My present best friend was lying on one side of the sofa and obviously we’ve been preparing to sleep. I told her that with the jacket we wont be cold and I’ll take some blankets as well. She gave me a plastic tiara and said “This is for your daughter”.
I know this dream sounds silly but it came as an answer after a very important work for me and I need to know whats its meaning. Thanks!

1 Like

What color was the tiara, was it white? Was your ritual with Lucifer and did it involve divination or future forecast as part of the ritual?

1 Like

@lawclerk, yes it was white. I adressed Lucifer and Gorka to help me revenge a person who hurt me.

1 Like

Dreams and visions use symbols your vision is about relationships and uncovering feelings and emotions hoping for happiness but are fearing harm and the anger of rejection.

Everything we do and sometimes, even with magic, can indicate your feeling vulnerable in a situation in life and how things might misfire.

The gift from your friend on the couch is Lucifer rendering a gift, a white tiara. Even though you are feeling left out in the cold, you should seek the gift of knowledge first and look into yourself for answers, your baneful castings will not be acceded to, try castings for knowledge that is what Lucifer is offering and he will accede to.

1 Like

Thank you very much @lawclerk! You’re awesome!

1 Like