Anyone had bad experience after working with Bune?

I did my first attempt to contact Bune on Sunday night (today is Tuesday). I prepared an orange candle with green and gold glitter, some gold confetti, copper candle holder, incense and orange juice as offering and pink Hymalayan salt as I read Bune is an earth demon. I draw the sigil on a paper and put it next to the candle. I was away for a few days so did this in a hotel after smudging with sage. I had the candle and the offering and incense on the window sill, I chanted the enn multiple times while looking at a sigil on line until the sigil started moving, lines were disappearing and reappearing and bits of it looked like they were flying out of the screen becoming tridymensional. My dog jumped up from her sleep and sat up staring at the window where the candle was. I looked there and I could see like a white smoke shape of a man’s head outside of the window, just the head. I said my request, thanked the demon and released it and went to bed. I had a strange nightmare that night, the type of nightmare I have only when I drink too much alcohol.
I dreamt a huge seagull came inside my house and went on top of some furniture where there was a dove I had and kept on poking at the dove’s head and back trying to rip flesh off it. The dove was not trying to resist in any way. I chased the gull away and the dove looked intact, no blood, also eyes open and was alive. But the gull came back, was like a fly you keep on chasing but comes back. Attacked the dove again, I was feeling sick to my stomach and scared in the dream. I chased the gull 3 times and it came back. Then I suddenly woke up as I heard a beep on my tablet that was charging next to me.
The dream felt horrible and I wonder if it had a connection to my Bune invocation.
Now again last night when I closed my eyes to go to sleep I kept on seeing a demonic head with horns growing longer then becoming shorter… it lasted a few seconds then I tried to imagine something different and it dissapeared.
I wonder if anyone else had a similar experience with Bune. I was reading somewhere on line that he can be a trickster and quite dangerous but I see people here only describe positive encounters.
Any idea what happened in my case?

1 Like

Possibly testing you. Some entities dont work with people if they fear said entity to the point of never working with them. I suggest cleaning the energy and make sure a parasite isnt around. You never know. Also Bune shouldnt take any offense to you clearing your workspace as it will allow better connections with entities.

2 Likes

I have not had an experience like that with Bune, however I’ve only evoked him twice and it was the female aspect that came through. I agree with @Nimosdomus that it very well could have been a test. It could also be the result of programming that you have that comes out in your dreams through your subconscious mind. Many of us have this and don’t even realize it. An imposter is also a possibility. I would suggest looking up the thread on here about how to detect imposter spirits.

2 Likes

I worked with demons before and there is no programming in my mind. I had good results with Agares, Belial, even Lucifer… What sort of similar experience did you have with Bune?

Thanks.Why would Bune test me?

Some entities like to make sure you are ready for what ever they will put you into. Or that you have enough strength to work with them.

1 Like

haven’t had a bad experience after making contact with Bune several times. you should be fine though. same advice that was given to me on here is to make more and more contact.

1 Like

Hello I also have the opposite results whenever I evoked Duke Bune. My debts are piling up everyday. I mean whenever I asked for financial assistance, I always have problems that will cost more money to spend.
This is my last experience with Duke Bune:
It was on a Friday morning when I setup my work space evoked Duke Bune (I am going to be very brief) after activating his sigil and chaning his enn it was like someone telling me I am hearing you why are you not making ur request? So I thanked him for for coning and requested two things: 1. Financial assistance to help me paid some of my debts and 2. Wanted a long term working relationship with him. Then he accepted and promised to deliver in three days. He than asked is there anything else that I can do for you and I said no. So I thanked him and asked him to go out and do what I want him to do
RESULTS:
On the third day, i had a dream in which i was ask to go to look for a lady called Bin-Da, I met her and she said her name was called Bin-da and she gave me a white paper and she put her finger print on it then she said 'THIS IS MY SIGNATURE ’ you can have it. So I turned then she requested for the paper that had her SIGNATURE so i gave it to her than she added ‘L’ to her finger print so i asked her why and she said I do not want anyone to steal my SIGNATURE. So l left. I have never received any money other than the one i received in my dreams on three occasions. Upto now I still don’t know what that SIGNATURE means and what to do with it

1 Like

That is very strange indeed.
Have you had results with other demons though?

I have only ever experienced Bunes kind side. I feel the Salt may not have been liked too much though, I was taught that salt is repellent in rituals .

If you really want to please Bune, get him / her some Rum, chocolate and honey. x

2 Likes

I will do that next time. I already dressed a new candle and will get some rum.

1 Like

In my own experiences, they detest salt . Honey is a very good offering. Bune gave me dreams but was so sweet and kind. I think you should do well with sweet offerings . good luck

1 Like

Thank you. I read somewhere on someone’s blog about salt. Will do the honey and rum and sweets instead.
I saw some ritual pictures with a black mirror as well. Is that necessary? I love my black mirror and would be nice to put it to good use. LOL

1 Like

I have never one used it with Bune, but it wouldn’t offend. Bune is a beautiful spirit, I have been helped so much by him / her so good luck.

I find the best time is before sunrise on a Thursday or a Friday if needs be too

2 Likes

I’ve worked with Duke Bune in the past for several months. And it was wonderful. But I noticed that Duke Bune does bring wealth but in order to get wealth you need to have a way. Like you need 1000 dollar but you dont know how you’ll get then Duke Bune will not be able to help much.

But you got a business or an idea to get that 1000 dollars then Duke Bune will work it awesomely.

That being said. Duke Bune is great listener too. Hope you achieve your desired results.

Good luck!

3 Likes

Thank you.

1 Like

Sometimes they get annoyed when people only talk to them to request things and only communicating for their personal gain, especially demons and Gods that work with wealth.

Also sometimes they just aren’t worth your time and it is better to move on to something you have a good connection with than waste time wondering why someone or something doesn’t like you.

This doesn’t sound like Duke Bune at all.

2 Likes

You’re welcome.

I agree, this doesn’t sound like Bune at all. Could something be hijacking your rituals or something? Maybe you should try the lesser banishing ritual before trying to invoke him? Bune’s a sweetheart and I never had a bad experience with him. The worst he 'll do is to make you fall once or twice if he feels you’re not investing yourself enough to reach the goal you have in mind. And even then it’s for your own good and nothing that would harm you.

5 Likes