Anyone from or living in Asia?

I’m from China and based in Beijing. Just wondering is there anyone in Asia.

3 Likes

waves Here. Welcome to the forum! :slight_smile:

I think there are a handful of Asians here, but some are inactive or just don’t flood-post like me lol. Again, welcome! Hope to hear your experiences in the path soon.

2 Likes

Hello! Thank you for your reply. Would you mind me asking where are you from?

By the way, I’m also INTP:smiley:

I’m from the Philippines. Nice to meet you, fellow INTP! Now that personality type, there are plenty of INTPs here. Just search for the MBTI thread on here and you’ll see lol. :slight_smile:

I am from india

3 Likes

Hi, I live in Sanlitun. hahaha

Im from india nd welcome to the forum

1 Like

Hi, I’m from India

Hey I’m from india. Nice to meet y’all.

@akshapatil @MorpheusDarkson @Yui6749 @Rishi4 I am from India, too!

1 Like

That was to be expected. We indians are a very magical bunch.

2 Likes

Honestly I’m not even a demonic witch rn. I’m working with odin and making a grimoire for him which I would like to publish via balg later.

Wow!!! A grimoire! That’s cool. All the best :blush:, mate.

2 Likes

I have various grimoires around with weird spells. Hell I did make a spell to induce vomiting. Weird times my friend. And honestly I’m not as good as those amazing people at balg. Bill duvendack a good fellow occultist and asenath Mason’s books are greater than what I can hope to be.

1 Like

I joined the forum back in dec 2019 and I have learned a lot. Thanks to you guys and all forum members, especially @Lady_Eva @DarkestKnight @anon37593562 @C.Kendall @Norski @anon48079295 @Alexane22

5 Likes

Oh dang I got a shoutout :exploding_head:

3 Likes

Hi @Seekthebeyond nice to meet u all , will be glad to learn from and with fellow indians.

1 Like

Mate you always get shouted for being one of the best.

1 Like

I’m flattered
blushing through the screen
Thank you :innocent:

1 Like

Wow! Nice to meet u gurl/boi!