Anyone familiar with "becomeyourownshaman"?

Hey dear Balg members,
i just wanted to know,
if anyone is familiar with this guy.

He seems to match some essential insight’s and gnosis i have in my own journals.

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

2 Likes

but other than that, ive never heard of him but ill check him out. thanks for sharing!

No, its not a “pet peeve” here. There are a few members who put their name to their posts. There’s nothing against it, so please don’t make such comments, especially in regards to someone who has been here longer than you.

3 Likes

There is nothing wrong with signing the posts and he’s been doing it for quite a while.

There is no rule against it, please don’t pick at people like that. We are all far more interested in content not irelavance right?

No, it was rude.

And as @Yberion has stated, he’s well aware of the rules.
Keep this on topic please… that is against the rules.

1 Like

I’ll have to check this Youtuber later, might be interesting though saying “become a living Shaman” is a tad misleading, ya know?

I’m under the persuasion living in the steel and concrete jungle we can learn Shamanism but cannot “become” a Shaman.
Maybe this guy can give a compelling argument to change my mind :wink:

1 Like

yeah from what i’ve seen from him he’s a very struggled person so far anyways.
He seems to have worked through a shitload of content as he claims to be “empty minded” - clean state of conciousness.
He goes on to say in one video that the shaman is ment to avoid calling himself a shaman, yet to be apriciating being called a shaman by others…

Maybe
@asbjorntorvol
can help us get behind these interpretations from him.

He does seem to work towards individuality, self developement, etc. on some level,
so it’s really hard to listen to the progress he’s pointing out and completely deny him.

Plus, a big thank you to Darkestknight and Alita for defending me. :slight_smile:

@EyesOfTheWolfOccult I hereby welcome you to look into some of my work and read for yourself,
whether you like where I’m going.
Just click on my Profile picture and follow some of it’s Posts.

Sincerely,

¥’Berion

1 Like

i have…at least i think he ooks like the youtuber guy who i got the domination spell from which works good for some situations

1 Like

i just wanted to adress that quickly:
the name you read whenever i end a post with “sincerely”,
has been given to me from Ritual work,
and is actually used to evoke an Astral form of me.

If you want to try it out, chant an evokation towards Yberion using the Sigil in my Profile Picture and have a direct conversation with my Dark Godform for yourself.

you’re welcomed to do so.

Sincerely,

¥’Berion

3 Likes

I did not know that, had I known I would not have said a thing. But thats actually really cool. Can you tell me more about having a godform? I´ve heard of it before but I can´t seem to find imformation on it or little information on it.

2 Likes

Well, i could.
For the moment,
i think my offer to you was generous enough.

You may ask during the Evokation,
and PM me about what you got there.

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

1 Like