Anyone experiences with the Tunnel of Thantifaxath?

I’m reading Kenneth Grant’s
Nightside of Eden and am mostly interested
in Gamaliel. The Tunnel of Thantifaxath
leads from Nahemoth/Lilith to Gamaliel.

I wanna know more about this Tunnel and
his Archdemon. Has anyone experiences
with them? I read Lilith who rules Gamaliel helps with Kundalini. Can I have help with this from this Tunnel, too?

Vk Jehannum on Thantifaxath:
''Thantifaxath is one of the archdemons of the Tunnels of Set– i.e. the pathways between the ten realms of Hell or the Qliphoth. Despite the fact that it is the first pathway which the apsidomancer (witch who works with demons) will encounter, it is called either the thirty-second pathway or the twenty-second pathway, depending upon whether or not the numeration includes the ten spheres. It lies between the first two realms of the Qliphoth, which are ruled by Nahema/Na’amah and Lilith.

Thantifaxath’s name means “Great Ghoul”, and the pathway over which he presides is filled with larvae, ghouls, succubi, incubi, and corpse candles which can teach the witch to exchange her carnal inclinations for metaphysical desires. This is the pathway which leads from Universe A, the material/causal plane, to Universe B, the spiritual/acausal plane(s). Perhaps this explains why it is filled with ghosts. This suggests that the pathway and its sentinel is auspicious in operations of necromancy and astral projection.

Linda Falorio, designer of the Shadow Tarot, describes Thantifaxath’s tunnel as follows: “Rising swamp-gas, distorting heat-mirages signify the tunnel’s entrance which exists in the wavering interface between the worlds of inner tellurian space and stellar consciousness. Here all has been arranged for performance of the ancient Elder Rites. Trees of Darkness, cypress swamp, bayous filled with ghouls and larvae of the pit celebrate with choreiform dancing dread Odun, the African Sabbath, Saint John’s Eve, while corpse candles’ phosphorescent glare illumines the gate/mouth/sipapu through which Zangbeto, “people of the night,” Lovecraftian transhuman horrors—the Old Ones—invade our dimension from the Other Side.”

The tunnel of the Great Ghoul lies between the infernal realm of the Black Earth and that of the Black Moon. calls this tunnel “the bowels of the earth.” Empowering oneself through the energies of this pathway can serve to bring about the alchemical process of purification via putrefaction (nigredo/blackening) as well as the attainment of visions and the awakening of one’s psychic senses. The celebrant’s dreams may become (more) spiritually charged as well. This pathway exhibits sanguine and sexual imagery, and the lustful experiences it imparts subject the celebrant to oscillations of pleasure and pain.

Thantifaxath most often appears to me as a bearded, cadaverous spectre with white corpse-flesh, levitating in a black cloak with billowing sleeves. He has alternately appeared to me with charcoal-grey corpse flesh with prominent scarring and long, black fingernails. Either way, his eyes are pure black.

Quoting Falorio again, “Powers we may [attain in the thirty-second tunnel] are the ability to cross dimensions, to bridge boundaries, to link inner and outer, to communicate with denizens of parallel worlds: fairies, yetis, elves. Here is power to understand and to use the raw energy of time inherent in its cycles, and here is the Time Lord’s power to transcend its limitations, to relate to eternal NOW—no “lusting for result.” Here is self-regeneration, as well as regeneration of the energy envelope of Earth, and re-greening of the planet through time-binding stellar winds into the bionic life web.”

Thantifaxath’s specialties are death curses, psychic vampyrism, and sound sorcery. He can be called upon for the causation of bloodshed in mass. He can guide one through the Trans-Qliphothic Labyrinth (extremely dangerous; seek guidance). He can make things go unnoticed or unseen by outside forces, including magickal efforts. He rules the creation and destruction of thoughtforms, which is a very useful trait. He can bring about the alteration of mundane circumstances and nullify previously cast magickal spells by devouring them.

Thantifaxath is knowledgable concerning the Great Work in general and may help one achieve it. He specializes in leadership and can inspire the witch to it as well as advise her regarding it. He can bring about beginnings and endings. He can cause annihilation, bring about completion, and help one start a new life.

Thantifaxath can bring about the alleviation of depression and torpor, and he can help the witch move on or leave the past behind. He is useful in the dissolution of the witch’s false self-image.

An Occultist by the name of Frater 414 performed a series of pathworkings with the sentinels of the Tunnels of Set. When he encountered Thantifaxath, the spirit was warming himself by a fire, and offered the celebrant a seat. Frater 414 recorded the following quotes by Thantifaxath in his experiments with the Tunnels of Set: “I am very old… No one in the kingdom likes me so they make me stay down here… The kingdom needs me because I keep track of time. Without me there is no time and nothing could exist. People do not want to age. They try to stay young. That’s why they don’t like me. Son, on your path, you must be patient. ”Take your time” Do not rush through things just to get them done. They will not be done right and you will accomplish nothing. People think that time is so short that they must rush through everything. That is not true. Do things slowly y and understand all that you do, or do not do them. People also think that time is an illusion. Boy, you are going to die! Maybe not today, maybe not right now, but you will. The time in your current body is limited. So do not be idle and waste time. If time was an illusion, death is an illusion. But death is real or you.” (sic)

3 Likes

I would advise against reading experiences of others. But yes Thantifaxath is really important especially in bane workings. It is but a total different energy like more primal the Tunnels of Set are so different to the Qliphots. The Gods of the Qliphot are mostly interested in Ascension workings. Anyway ask your patron Demon God to guide you through. And discover what Thantifaxath shows you. After that is ok to compare your energy works with others.

2 Likes

Can Thantifaxath help with Kundalini or Astralprojection? Or only baneful Magick?

I read Lilith helps raise the Kundalini.
So Gamaliel is one of my targets most
interested in.

1 Like

How do I find my patron demon?
Do you know about qliphothic Astrology?

Hmmm kundalini??? maybe you should ask Thantifaxath about it. Has a lot to do with your vibration. Maybe you are interesting for other plans and workings. Astral travel is ok

2 Likes

I’m only interested in Gamaliel because I read that Lilith helps raise the Kundalini.
Is Thantifaxath good for a qliphothic beginning?
Which Qliphoth & Tunnels are the most dangerous, which the safest and which are lethal? Please @Rav
Your explanations are appreciated.

Actually the Qliphothic workings is the awakening of kundalini especially Lilith, Gamaliel, Tagirion, Daath, Thaumiel but you need also the pillars. But this differs from person to person and probably nobody has the same experience.

One is sure thou working with the primal Gods can help awakening Kundalini

2 Likes

I wanna work with a Tunnel which is suitable for astral travel or the Kundalini. Which could be chosen?

And working with Set & Apep is one of my further goals.

On Jehannum to Thantifaxath:

1 Like