Anyone ever worked with a female entity/demon?

Anyone ever worked with a female entity/demon?

I’m looking for one to work with, trying out an experiment for manifesting
something, and using sexual magick to connect with the entity/demon
however I’m Male Heterosexual and in this kida conjuration want to work with a female entity/demon…

any thoughts

PS Ill let you know of any results and the steps I took
doing one of A.Crowley’s methods

[quote=“asuly, post:1, topic:2565”]Anyone ever worked with a female entity/demon?

however I’m Male Heterosexual and in this kida conjuration want to work with a female entity/demon…

any thoughts

doing one of A.Crowley’s methods[/quote]

make sure to do the the LBRP before hand to banish those nasty ruphalyn spirits. No one once to wake up with a sore ass. Jokes aside, dude look up succubi, or lilith, or hell even the spirit for this kind of thing out of the BoA.

to throw a little wrench in your plan on wanting a completely heterosexual relationship with a female demon, I don’t think they are male or female, as they don’t need to reproduce, though they can take the attributes and assume the form of whatever they need to. If you ever played pokemon it’s more like having sex with ditto.
also it’s not going to feel like normal sex, it’s going to be more like a building of ecstasy leading to a full body climax that never arrives just keeps building and building.

Hi asuly, I evoked Clauneck, who is a demon from the old grimoire verum. I expected a man but the image was that of a woman. Now I needed money and Clauneck grants all requests for money. I initially felt a presence as I was opening up the sigil after charging it. I then got a very gentle presence in the triangle and then an awareness of a beautiful looking young woman dressed in a brown robe with a hood on. She had short darkish hair with a gentle speaking voice. She agreed to help me obtain the money that I needed. This demon had a gentle but lovely atmosphere around her.

I realised after a that I could have got the money by simply saving it from what was coming to me instead of spending it on drink over the last 3½ weeks. It hit me like a brick that if I was to ask a demon for money, then I must do whatever I can myself as well. This basically meant to stop spending money on the wrong things, save as much as I possibly can and learn to invest. I apologised to Clauneck, closed the sigil down and re-learnt a valuable lesson about making money.

[quote=“Icarus, post:2, topic:2565”][quote=“asuly, post:1, topic:2565”]Anyone ever worked with a female entity/demon?

any thoughts

doing one of A.Crowley’s methods[/quote]

make sure to do the the LBRP before hand to banish those nasty ruphalyn spirits. No one once to wake up with a sore ass. Jokes aside, dude look up succubi, or lilith, or hell even the spirit for this kind of thing out of the BoA.

to throw a little wrench in your plan on wanting a completely heterosexual relationship with a female demon, I don’t think they are male or female, as they don’t need to reproduce, though they can take the attributes and assume the form of whatever they need to. If you ever played pokemon it’s more like having sex with ditto.
also it’s not going to feel like normal sex, it’s going to be more like a building of ecstasy leading to a full body climax that never arrives just keeps building and building.[/quote]

Yeah a bunch of the ones I work with are female, I usually don’t have sex with them though , have a few times but its not a regular thing if thats what your asking about here. I hear sex can be used to transfer information and at least two of them apparantly have this ability so I will have to experiment with that when I get the opportunity.