Anyone doing Azazel sword initiation on the blood moon?

Anyone doing this self initiation? Instructions at 22:25!

:woman_shrugging: I am contemplating it…

11 Likes

I feel Astaroth calling out to me so no but I will next time.

5 Likes

Probably I don’t have the money for them to do it for me

5 Likes

Yeah and the instructions are simple to do it yourself!

6 Likes

Maybe. I’m gonna be working with Azazel that night(morning?) anyway, so if the ritual’s good, and I have the resources to perform it, I might as well. Haven’t had opportunity to see the video yet, though. And now I need to go clear my yard of snow. At 10 pm…

4 Likes

Seems simple enough, now that I’ve seen the video. Definitely gonna do this as part of my schedule for the Eclipse
(also it was my driveway not my whole yard, that I cleared. Still need to clear an area for the ritual around my backyard fireplace…weirdly its brand name is Lucifer)

5 Likes

I plan on doing it if I can find a way to burn the sigil. I know you technically don’t have to, but it sure would make the whole experience complete for me.

3 Likes

Summarizing the ritual:
Draw this sigil. Sorry about the quality!

Light a candle.
Vibrate Azazel and Shemyaza 3 times each while you gase on the sigil.
Say “I (State your name) and I seek the wisdom of sorcery”
Add your blood
Hold it up and say “this rite calls for blood and I offer my own. may go forth as an offering to Shemyaza”
Burn it and blow it to the wind!

What to expect: vibrations and paranormal activities :rofl::woman_shrugging: idk! I would love to hear what’s your experience after this!

15 Likes

What time is the ritual beginning?

2 Likes

He said he will begin after the sunsets! 8 pm or something! Time dosnt matter! Different timezones :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

I signed up for EA Koetting to do it on my behalf. I believe that is sufficient.

I’m very excited though! I can’t wait to form a bond with Azazel! :smiley:

5 Likes

Yeah… That would be 8am in my time zone…

3 Likes

I signed up for it too. Hope to get to train with Azazel and his right hand man.

4 Likes

I signed up for the Ritual as well, I felt compelled to do so. Though we have our own tasks to complete. Azazels energy is already present and working through Signs, Vibrations, Thoughtforms, Visions, Motivation, So called coincidences. Havent recieved my copy of the compendium of Azazel yet. Would love hear feedback of others that have signed up, Before and after the ritual takes place. Will be interesting, Exciting!!

Ritual preparations

6 Likes

Does anyone know are we expecting some advice/document from BALG on how to prepare while ritual is being conducted on our behalf?

@Bigfatfoot Log in to your account at www.becomealivinggod.com goto your account in the menu. Click on the Evocation of Azazel under order history. At the bottom there is a Download: The Sword of Azazel - Ritual Guide eBook. You can follow the instructions in there.

We will have more instructions once the video of the ritual is released on Jan 25th. Again that will be in your order history.

We all still need to do the work. We have our own rituals to perform. The way i see it, Its just a added boost.

1 Like

It was so very powerful. I can feel the Sword of Azazel in my hands with both my hands holding it. It came at exactly 16:16 Melbourne time at the apex of the Full Moon. The rest of the ritual was also very powerful. If you look closely at the smoke, I can see Azazel sigil in it.

5 Likes

From melbourne to. Was at work when i started feeling things. At 4pm onwards Especialy the chest area, a thick heavy dark energy. Went outside for a breather. Saw the seal of shemyaza in the minds eye near the chest. A triangle connected and in and above that triangle Azazel as a massive shadowy Figure. Will update when ive done my ritual. Glad it went well for you @davolaki

2 Likes

Hey, there @SHaDoWSToRM696, welcome to the forum. We have a rule here that all new members must post an introduction in our New Magician and Introductions area and tell us a bit about themselves and any magical experience they may have. Please do so, before making any more posts.

1 Like

Are you in Melbourne, too?
We should meet and exchange our experiences.
I didn’t know there is a fellow black magician of BALG in Melbourne.