Anyone doing Azazel sword initiation on the blood moon?

Not much progress in my Invocations and Evocations. Whenever I do invocations, I only get an energy signature on my aura. Nothing more than that. I continue to do my astral senses practices. I get some success in my astral projection practice and hope to do an invocation while out of body and I would love to see what happens. Other than that I don’t do evocations as I know the result is likely the same. I don’t have anymore dreams about Lucifer or Azazel since then. I don’t know what that means too. Even for the up coming Abaddon pact, I won’t be taking part as I know it will likely bring the same result. I am going to follow through the rituals in “Rites of Astaroth” to get into her current. I have been trying to invoke her for a long time too. The rituals require more dedication. I will see how it goes.

1 Like

I don’t blame any entity for my failures. I will still work to connect with Azazel sometime in the future. As for Lucifer, I do the pathworkings in abook call “Lucifer and The Hidden Demons”. I call him using his normal name and his secret name. I get different intensities of energy from using different names. I also using the same kind of pathworking with AAs Raziel, Michael, Raphael, Samael. I get energy response from them too. I make request to them on certain issues just to verify if I am indeed making contact. As always, other than that, I don’t get visions or voices or anything. Just really dumb in doing magick. I even completed all of VK Jehannum’s Qliphothic Sphereworkings and always the same, only energy signatures. I don’t have all the issues people warn of when you do the Sphereworkings. I am halfway through VK’s latest Sephirothic Sphereworkings using demonic entities and that too I don’t see much issues.
I intend to do actual Qliphothic workings by opening Qliphas, invocating and evoking the ruling Archdemon and Archdemonesses using Enoch Petrucelly’s book after the Rites of Astaroth. However, there is a requirement to be able to generate an astral body or out right astral projection. These are my plans. Not giving up but just doing it.
Either I am a dumb magickian or something is wrong with me.

1 Like

A great thank you for your concern too. Doing this kind of practice is a very lonely and solitary thing and I really appreciate the concern.
As for the pact sacrifice ceremony preformed by JS Jarret, I heard him mention that the person will feel the effects of it. I slept through it and didn’t even feel a thing or an effect. That is why I won’t take part in another pact as it is likely going to be the same. I read from here this person got this vision, that person got that vision. I got no reaction at all. Not even a whiff of smell.

1 Like

How do you know it will be the same result. Keep making contact. It’s how we build report

You are not dumb.

We’re all going to experience something just because you didn’t experience anything noticeable yet dosent mean that you won’t
Some entities are not chatty or they don’t want you to see them it doesn’t mean you were not responded to
Belial spoke a bit… but Azazel not really in words but I became bolder willing to evolve from my current way of interacting with the world around me and sacrificed fear and religious brainwashings. The effect was improved overall.
Lucifer sent a sigil… but not chatty we me at the moment in this space. Like me you are on your own and you are putting your heart into it… but I am wondering if you are expecting to experience along the same lines or are very expect rather than sit back and observe.
Theres an Sourcer I found on u tube Frank White -who talks about the unbound mind.
I know that theres lots of styles disciplines path workings but it all comes down to you the Operator. These authors offer great advice but its You who choses what helps you become the best of who you are
Edit: don’t give up please. Azazel is someone you would enjoy getting to know. . Ive had nights of falling asleep from his presence but ew strongre❤

Good idea

1 Like

I won’t be doing evocations as I think it is way more advanced then invocations. You need to be able to see with your astral sight of they manifest. I won’t be able to see them at my current state. I do invocations not to expect seeing anything external but call them into partial possession to feel how they perceive things. So far I have not succeed in any possession. I am going as far as “hurry the fuck up and possess me already” :joy:. So the movies give these wrong information on possession. It is not so easy to be possessed. Not by infernal spirits anyway. Something on my side just isn’t clicking. If I don’t know what it is, how can I change it or work on it. Seems like my practice is going no where. I am not giving up. I gave up a life time of Tibetan Buddhism to get into this. There is no turning back to Tibetan Buddhism. I want to get spiritual knowledge from this Infernal path. If I am not worthy now, then I will just have to practice until I am worthy.

2 Likes

So curious what made you give up Tibetan Budddhism.

1 Like

I hear you. I have not been possessed by infernal divine. I asked a spirit (:wink:) he said that they have rules and also your energy needs to stronger. … well he said I “wasn’t strong enough”…

I was in a lineage that emphasise on a lot of studying. We practice meditation on living kindness, compassion, and the altruistic intention. Pray for rebirth in a pureland of the Buddhas, activities to purify negative karma accumulated since beginningless time, avoid engaging in activities of non-virture, strict devotion to a guru, engage in highest tantra meditation practice (no consort), renunciation of this samsaric realm. For me, when my teacher passed on I reached a stage where I wonder have I accumulated sufficient wealth to ensure my well being in my old age, should I not enjoy all that is to be offered in our realm, should I really not satisfy my curiosity of this realm, should I not explore the energies in my own body, should I not live without a care of karma constantly on my ass, should my life be however I want to be so that I can experience it in every way, etc… I think it is a mid-life crisis situation that many questions arose and I couldn’t answer them to my own satisfaction. In short, I was depressed, very unsatisfied with my life at that point, “enjoyed” a poltergeist activity that plagued my office, had issues with my kundalini, and Buddhism wasn’t going to realistically help me solve my issues. I had become closed minded and not even enjoying my live here. I just find myself no longer interested in the Buddhist path. Just during this period of uncertainty, I came across, as part of my job in law enforcement, a mentally unsound Muslim destroying his landlord’s apartment with Islamic BS scribbled on all the walls. I asked my Muslim colleagues what this things scribbled on the walls and he told me that they were all about end of days, Azazel the demon, and all that crap coming to get everybody. That was how I search for who Azazel is and came to BALG. That lead to the let down on the Azazel sword initiation. On hindsight, despite all the warning signs that this initiation is not for dabblers, I still went in as a beginner. Should have known it was way too soon for me. So here I am now, mentally stronger than when I was Buddhist, learning about all my issues and using them to build up myself, enjoying all that this world has to offer, striving to be a black magickian, communion with the spirits, and hopefully learn more of the spirit realms to satisfy my curiosity and bring that knowledge into my life.

2 Likes

I think that is enough bitching from me. I have high-jack this thread long enough.

1 Like

Oh… @Bigfatfoot Im sending you a big hug … you can accept it if you choose

1 Like

I’m in BJ as well. If you’re still here. Message me

My email is [email protected] email me and then I’ll send my WeChat there.