Anyone available to do a reading for me?

Hello everyone!
I was wondering if someone would be available and willing to do a reading for me? I am fairly new to the forum, but love everything I find on here!

I would love for some guidance through a reading. If you are new to readings, that is also fine, you may practice on me.

Many many thanks in advance! :raised_hands:t5:

Hello,

I could do a tarot reading for you if you wish. Send me a pm with the details about what you would like to know

2 Likes

Sorry to hijack your post @anon45993476

@Glenn_the_ghoul may I please ask for a reading too?

I am unable to inbox though…:sweat: if you wouldnt mind, please inbox me? Thank you…thank you…thank you

@Glenn_the_ghoul Thank you so much, I will send you a pm! :raised_hands:t5:

@QLakshmi No worries, we are all here to help each other out!

1 Like

I’m doing readings tonight. I can do some too. If you would.

1 Like

@Angelb1083 Hi there! Awesome, I would love to see how different people read on things. If you would like to count me in this evening, that would be great.

Also @QLakshmi might be interested as I see in her reply

Thank you @anon45993476 :pray:t5:

@Angelb1083 yes, I am interested too. However as I pretty new here, may you please inbox me when you are ready?

Thank you so much.

Just an appreciation. Thank you @Glenn_the_ghoul for the amazing and detailed reading. You didnt have to do it, but you did and I truly appreciate your time and effort. :pray:t5::pray:t5:

2 Likes

@Glenn_the_ghoul Thank you!
Glenn did a nice reading for me, which was detailed and resonated very well with me.
Much appreciation to him! :raised_hands:t5:

2 Likes

There has been some fairly weird and confusing things happening in my life at once in a very fast manner and I’m currently overwhelmed. Is anyone willing to do a reading for me as well?
Thanks in advance.