Anybody received any powers yet?

So I’ve been going through reading some of the threads about people asking to receive from the spirits special powers, like invisibility, clairvoyance, flying/levitation, teleportation, superpowers. One person here asked for a bunch of these in an evocation and the spirit paused with an intent look at the person and said it would take 4 months for the spirit to teach/grant them what they wanted. I know spirits can do this, just wondering who here has actually received suchlike abilities.

Since I’ve been on this forum I received the ability to scry in a new way, and also new spirit contacts which have extended my abilities. Often, not always, spirits will tutor you in acquiring these skills rather than just bolt them on like a software upgrade, and often people who join here wanting to fly or become invisible are unwilling to do that work since they have a rather media-informed idea of what magick is, IMO anyway.

Also some powers can’t be spoken of, or at least not directly, so if Joe Smith joins in January wanting to fly and by next April he can, he probably won’t be updating the thread with photos of himself zooming sat in lotus-position over the Eiffel Tower… :wink:

2 Likes

Nice, about the enhanced scyring ability.

Has it been four months since that post? Can you give us a link to it? I would love to hear if a demon has actually turned this person into one of the Xmen at their request. And if so, to the person claiming this would you please provide us with some video documentation of you levitating or becoming invisible in front of the camera without any cinematic trickery or videoshopping? Just think how legitimate all of this would suddenly become with empirical and irrefutable evidence. It would be unprecedented, or at least indisputably documented for the first time in human history, and it would all be traced back to this little forum. Balg would become the wonder of the world and EA would be like the Steve Jobs or Bill Gates of magick overnight!

the more people who start going for real powers of their own than just “hiring” a spirit to do the job for them the more likely it is for one of us to get there and be able to provide the proof, but if i happen to be the first one to get there, just watch the news, i’m sure they’ll want to cover the story of a bearded flying man internationally.

2 Likes

Hey, I can fly - buy a ticket, check passport, get free grope sponsored by the govt - job done! :slight_smile:

To get serious for a moment, the image of a hot air balloon is a very important one for me - it represents humans using known physical laws (even cave men knew you cook meat over a fire, and not beside it, or underneath) to achieve the seemingly-impossible - flight.

IMO it’s the intelligent and applied use of known magickal - not laws, I guess angles, phenomena, whatever - that will grant us that next big leap.

Probably a lot of it is buried under religious and mystical trappings, since I think that people who did hit on true and replicable ways to change reality used it to set themselves up in power - or at least, their followers and hangers-on did, after they died or departed.

What are we not seeing, not understanding, in the same way no-one throughout millenia of building chimneys, saw that smoke and heat rise upwards and turned that observation into the ability to fly?

Something I think I mentioned on here before is that everything needed to build the internet actually existed in stone-age times, including the physical laws that lie behind it, but no-one understood those laws so there was no motivation to mine and refine the materials, build the net, and - well, look at amusing photos of cats…

Everything we need to become as gods must surround us right now in some form, and so all we have to do is keep thinking, keep looking, and keep asking spirits the right questions.

3 Likes

with a good enough ability to control your own energy and interact with the energy allaround, why shouldn’t a person be able to levitate and fly? People can move objects that way so why not a human? To me those kinds of skills, controling and manipulating energy itself, changing it’s form and putting it to work, that’s what magic really is.

Getting out of body on command feels like having a superpower. Perhaps this is what some of the grimoires meant by turning one invisible because it certainly feels like I am when I’m walking around on the etheric plane.

Has it been four months since that post? Can you give us a link to it? I would love to hear if a demon has actually turned this person into one of the Xmen at their request. And if so, to the person claiming this would you please provide us with some video documentation of you levitating or becoming invisible in front of the camera without any cinematic trickery or videoshopping? Just think how legitimate all of this would suddenly become with empirical and irrefutable evidence. It would be unprecedented, or at least indisputably documented for the first time in human history, and it would all be traced back to this little forum. Balg would become the wonder of the world and EA would be like the Steve Jobs or Bill Gates of magick overnight![/quote]

Actually I don’t recall if it was this board or another one where the person asked the spirit for powers and was told by the spirit it would take several months. I’ll see if i can track that post down

I can fly on the astral and in lucid dreaming;)

But Lady Eva is right, there is work required, which most that try to go down that road is misinformed and some dont want to put in the effort.

I however AM striding for those abilities, I guess only time will tell!

1 Like

It’s like deciding to obtain a bodybuilder’s body while you are weak and untrained…Sure it can be donne but you have to work your muscles everyday in order to achieve the body you want…
The point is that you don’t obtain the muscles from an external source.They’re already there.All you have to do is to work them out.

Also i think you don’t receive powers.You connect with them…Maybe it sounds the same but for me it’s different…
It’s like going to the astral…You’re not exactly going,because you are allready there.You just transfer your consiousness to your astral vehicle…

2 Likes

Being brief cause I gotta bounce:

1. Not to bust yer bubbles but if someone of us managed to acquire some fiction-tier powers, showing them off could be a fatal mistake. Just consider how kind were the Soviets in their Cold War-era mysticism programs, based around the necessity of finding something that would give them an edge for the upcoming wars.

2. I’ve got enough intelectual evidence to support that a certain manual I found on the net may grant its student the power of real invisibility and not the “psychological” variant.

Long story short:

• The invisibility we are used to hear about is the glamor-like one. You somewhat hypnotically suggest people to not look for you / dim their perception of yourself.

Sadly this works in certain contextes better than others, like when you tell an appointment to wait for you, and since they are already expecting you not to appear before a certain time, you’re able to stand in the same room without them noticing, etc…

• The book teaches a second type of nvisibility where the result of concealment is not subjective, but purely visual. The author explains that it is as rising a barrier of energy that separates stuff as a curtain would.

• The author explains it ain’t easy and to expect a lot of repetition.

• Coincidentally enough, the technique is reported to allow the operator to survive blows and being shot upon, saying that it is merely an intensification of the exercise.

• The intelectual evidence I claim is that the Goetic spirit called Bael is known to teach invisibility yet in some sources it is stated as INVENCIBILITY. When questioned, Bael reported both to Koetting and me a similar answer: All is possible with him. He grinned at this discovery which points that invisibility and invencibility are but degrees of the same technique.

I’ll be posting the full thing sometime this weekend, sorry to keep you hanging, but I’d give it a try. One of the things that makes me trust this author is the fact that he asks of the student to place an object in front of a mirror and to raise this barrier between them, knowing when to stop because said object will not appear in the mirror anymore.

• Coin
1 Like

Very good point, IMO spirits don’t look down and hand them out like awarding graduation certificates or whatever, they usually just tell me what work I can do that will get me the ability to be, do or have whatever.

1 Like

If you work with the OLD hierarchy, like in the Grimorium Verum, 3rd Book of Solomon, Grand Grimoire, Book of Oberon, etc…

THOSE spirits start unlocking all kinds of abilities the moment you come into contact with them. I will always discover the next day all sorts of little things that I couldn’t do before… Sometimes odd, mundane little things, other times “spiritual” abilities. I have NOT had that effect from more modern hierarchies like the Lemegeton, stuff from the 1700’s on.

I believe that the OLD system was meant to be a fast-track to skills that would take decades to develop through conventional, intention/meditation-driven methods. Many of the spirits in the GV seem to specialize in direct modification of the energy body, and some of them even use terms like “direct installation,” like they’re adding lines of code to a program.

And it is really fun and fascinating to just… find yourself absent-mindedly doing things you never could do before as though you’d always been able to do them.

1 Like

Yeah, I had that with Azi Dahaka - and prior to that, as a child, I think it was part of what the various spirits did to (for) me.

By “work” I mainly mean showing you how to acquire quantum leaps, not the measured steady plodding BORING stuff! :smiley:

1 Like

I had an experience with Minoson from Grimorium Verum…Two numbers constantly for 2-3 days.Nothing special but as sultitan said,the current kicked in the next day…PLus i had a wonderful lucid dream the night i called him.

I have had similar experiences with witchcraft. Two of the main spirits I work with have me use their GV sigils and they also use very similar terminology to “direct installation”. They tend to me see me, when they’re “working” on me, as a living program that can be modified, has certain switches, etc. Wonderful to know I’m not just making this stuff up.

Isn’t the ability to interact (see, hear, feel, taste and smell) with spirits and entities, a “power” in itself, since there is a small fraction of us that can do just that? Or since some of us have adjusted to that particular ability, we don’t see that as something “special” or “extraordinary” anymore?

Some of us have skills in different areas, such as:

Astral travel
Scrying
Energies
Communication
Clairaudience
Clairvoyance
…and the list goes on and on. Yet, we don’t see these abilities as powers!? Isn’t that a little “naive” and underestimating of your spiritual growth and development?

After a certain amount of time, we adjust and get comfortable by the presence of spirits and entities. I can use an analogy: The first use of alcohol or cigarettes enhance the body resistance of these toxic chemicals. You might feel sick and throw up if you use it too fast, and too much. Drinking or smoking more, over time, make your body adjust to it without the complications of your first time use.

Sometimes the presence of a spirit or entity is just as strong and influencing like the first time you drank that beer. Over time, we adjust to it. The presence and influence can be just as strong, or even much stronger without affecting us just as much as that first time.

In that period of adjustment, where a lot of work were done on me by the presence of my two spirit ladies, I felt what possible powers they have and what i will have. They let me feel horns on my head - not by fingerpinching it there, but by creating it - and pretty much “customized” my body in full cover. I never felt so alive before. Rapid eyemovement - i could easily follow a fly and using scryingtechniques without straining my eyes a bit - rapid tonguemovement freaked me out a bit, but it was pretty amazing. But the biggest difference were the energy residing within me. Buzzing, pulsating, vibrating and pretty dark force. That kind of power is not validated and should not be validated by others, because that is my individual path and progress.

The other abilities I mentioned above, could be validated. For me, it’s a form of power in it’s own.

1 Like

@succupedia

Everyone has these powers inside…Like every human being has chakras.For me it’s not special powers implanted by someone else.They exist as a seed but we have to make them grow…Maybe entities can do the job for us,but they build upon foundations which are already there.

1 Like

[quote=“dron, post:19, topic:5059”]@succupedia

Everyone has these powers inside…Like every human being has chakras.For me it’s not special powers implanted by someone else.They exist as a seed but we have to make them grow…Maybe entities can do the job for us,but they build upon foundations which are already there.[/quote]

Yes, but not everyone is aware of these potential powers. That doesn’t make it any less special, in my opinion. While most of our potential powers are dormant, some spirits and entities have their resemblance powers fully active. That makes them, in comparison to us, very potent and powerful. How come they are, but not us? Different state of mind? Fully conscious of their energies by being that energy entirely? Knowledge?

I stated my opinion about our powers and abilities as a prelude before I shared my experience of external powers incorporated to me. And I still stand by that opinion. Because that’s the foundation for us to grow and develop further, as I see it.