Anybody know the enns for Marquis Phenex

I’m preparing to evoke the great marquis phenex and I can’t find the enns chants on youtube any sources. Thx

1 Like

Don’t search by rank…

Phenix actually appears in my birth chart twice.

2 Likes

Awwww sweet nomad dude you rock, thanks!

1 Like

Thanks for thinking of me by the way to clarify that masonic question. I should say there are many of my brothers here watching and reading mostly from the sidelines. I’m probably the most vocal amongst us. Having said that I intend to follow balgs rules on the subject.

I’m really getting alot out of my BALG membership thanks to magicians like yourself nomad. Cheers

2 Likes

Thank you! You’ll love working with Phenix especially if you need charisma for certain events.

1 Like

I need to get my old awesome self back. I lost my wife at age 38 to Cancer and I feel like I’m missing a piece of myself. I want all of myself back and I want to move on stronger.

I think phenex can help

2 Likes

Sorry about your loss. It’s definitely tough getting back in the game. Make sure you do some healing if you’re still grieving. There’s no set time how long it takes.

Orpaniel is notorious for helping with this type of healing.

1 Like

You know I waited 5 years even to start dating again. The loss took alot out of me and a long time to be able to tell my Truth without tears. That’s how I know I’ve moved on.

Thanks for the condolences though I mean it. Most people simply lack empathy or don’t know the right words.
You being a true magician have the right words.

1 Like

Btw do you think I’m correct that Phenex may be able to help me rise from my ashes?
I’m at a point in my magickal career where I’m practicing again, and teaching a couple new comers. I’ve been at this for 20 years off and on. My dream is the same as my peers on BALG adepthood and immortality.

I feel that Phenex can help me relight the fire in me and make me old charming and charismatic self.

I know Phenix can help you with social situations, charisma, and most importantly self esteem. So yeah, I think you’ll start feeling like your old vibrant self.

Everyone on the forums always talks about increasing confidence but what’s truly important is self esteem and courage. Confidence is great, but it comes from the ‘known’ courage helps you face the ‘unknown’ and self esteem will build the foundation for courage and so much more.

You got this!

2 Likes

Yes I must face my fears and be a man if I’m going to get my attainment.

Thanks man for the encouragement,
Big ups

May my patron Prince Orobas bless you and Grant you with many dignities.

1 Like

You’re very welcome, and thank you.

1 Like

Btw can you tell me more about orphaniel?
I presume an angel? Of what choir?

1 Like

Of the 42 letter name. They’re in “Angels of Alchemy” by Damon Brand and the “Angels of Love” book by Zanna Blaise. The rituals are nearly identical but you can get way more utility from the Angels of Alchemy book since it covers all 42.

You can find some info out here and grab a free audio used to call the angel. I’ve played the audio while working with the angel during rituals to heal from grieving over a break up and then to heal feelings of resentment we both had… now we’re really good friends and the friendship is only improving.

2 Likes

I’m looking into some of Baal Kadmon’s audios for various entities too, I’ll report on the results after I do.

1 Like

That’s awesome bro. God graced me with many blessings and supportive people during my dark night. I’m very interested in working with this Angel in conjunction with phenex to get myself and my stride back. Thanks for being Mr. Johnny on the spot with excellent suggestions man.

2 Likes

You’re very welcome, I appreciate your kind words. I’ve been in your shoes, you’ll pull out of it and be even stronger than before. I think Phenix ‘goetic holy day’ is coming up soon too. That’s how I started working with them. I came across the list of holy days and I was like “yeah, I’ll work with them today”

1 Like