Any unmentioned abilities of demons that you know about. Or more abilities mentioned in different books?

If you know let me know pls

I think that most of the goetia demon descriptions are riddles or puzzles. Not to be taken literally. But demons like vassago who show past and future are mostly right. It’s more of the way they do it.

9 Likes

I agree. While Bael wont literally turn you invisible he can turn you blending into the background. I have devised a spell which I used to make a ward which allowed me to be ignored by teachers in classes.

4 Likes

How about they can do the opposite of what the claims say they can do. Like Forcalor, he can endanger another, but he can also keep them safe. And I use this power on an elder aunt in her late eighties that lives alone and that I can not visit much because of covid 19.

3 Likes

Lmao

I agree about Forcalor, he is indeed called on for protection and to keep people safe. Also he can be called on to help remove hexes, curses etc on you. Lot of people feel a scary energy when they called on him. I felt a very serene but protective energy from him.

Additionally, Duke Bathin’s description says “he can carry men swiftly from one place to another”.
This is to be taken in the context that he can ease your travel conditions. I.e. if you have restrictions going anywhere or to a country. He will make sure it will happen. Even in seemingly impossible situations.

5 Likes

There are quite a few abilities, offices, and powers that’s the 72 have that many Magicians are unaware of.

Take King Bael for example

This image is from the occult tarot.

I’ve tried weather magick with King Bael to start and stop Rainfall and it was highly successful.

I’ve also had King Bael guide me in the study of baneful magick, there are usually several sources you can draw from on the net .

I think the secret is doing the diligence about a spirit you want to work with.

4 Likes

Scour the Grimoires, and note the differences and try to work it out.
Plenty of books have magic, but as far as demons and angels go, Demons of Magic and similar books are really really good. Lucifer and the Hidden Demons.

I have no idea how legit this is, but the book ‘Ardeth: The Made Vampire’ asserted that one of Bune/Bime’s hidden offices was as an initiator/progenitor of Vampirism.

1 Like

The book might have made that connection because one of his offices is necromancy, and so, of course, that automatically means “vampire” in the minds of some people.

1 Like

Yes sadly I learned from someone who worked closely with Haagenti. I was really hoping to learn about his alchemical abilities but instead I learned that this was more emotional then it was physical.

3 Likes

I think of it this way these spirit are thousands of years old they most likely acquire new skills too so it’s just best to test the waters in my opinion

Forcalor is blunt and firm, almost Belial level, but he is not malevolent. Even some of his powers are.

3 Likes