Any tips for a christian

Im a christian. (Babtist) but i would love to be part of both sides …any info on this topic?

9 Likes

You don’t need to work with demons if you don’t want to. Angels are perfectly fine as well, and Saints are also powerful individuals that you can work with.

What are some of your goals? What are you looking to do with the knowledge you attain here?

15 Likes

Hmm…let’s see; is a bad troll still a good troll? Get into the prosperity current. Bitches love prosperity preachers.

And of course you can still practice black magick. There are plenty of Satanic priests (literal clergymen).

10 Likes

I don’t recommend it. There are Christian forms of magick, but Christianity is against the practice of the arts. So for a Christian to practice magick of any sort, even if it calls on the Christian god, is technically heresy.

14 Likes

I was going to suggest to you that you don’t do it. Because it contradicts your faith and how Demons feel about Christianity, organized religion in general, and specially Jesus. Then I remembered Paul’s vision …

"9 About noon the following day as they were on their journey and approaching the city, Peter went up on the roof to pray. 10 He became hungry and wanted something to eat, and while the meal was being prepared, he fell into a trance. 11 He saw heaven opened and something like a large sheet being let down to earth by its four corners. 12 It contained all kinds of four-footed animals, as well as reptiles and birds. 13 Then a voice told him, “Get up, Peter. Kill and eat.” 14 “Surely not, Lord!” Peter replied. “I have never eaten anything impure or unclean.”

15 The voice spoke to him a second time, “Do not call anything impure that God has made clean.” - Acts 9-15

So I’m going to follow the bible itself and suggest to you, to go for it. As long as you’re honest in your heart with you’re working with Demons and you’re not approaching them with the “Christian mentality” and beliefs about Demons, I think they will have no problem. They’re good enough to teach you what you don’t know, and guide you until you understand what they really are and stand for.

Search the forum here, read what you can. Get some books and practice. It’s a practical study like any other. Also check E.A Koetting’s YT channel. Lots of valuable information there for you.

Good luck,

14 Likes

My goals are most likely not christian at all .i want power pure raw power …my reasons i cant say but i know i sound like a hypocrite saying im christian and wanting power from demonic forces but i have suffered a lot in my life and during that time my mind and beliefs have become gray im not sure what i believe anymore

7 Likes

So what I can say to this is, if youre done with Christianity, welcome to the dark side! If you are still wanting to stay within the path of Christianity, you need to resolve yourself and hold to God’s plan. Let Jesus be your Sword and Shield and let God’s strength be your guide

13 Likes

Very well put @Haplo thank you

1 Like

Most people here dont realize I grew up in a Christian household and Ive had extensive conversations with strong believing and Christly Christians. I have no issue with whichever path you choose, just decide for yourself. And if you feel like you decided on the wrong one remember that as long as youre serious, “Its never too late for salvation”

9 Likes

I dont think you can be a Christian and walk the Left Hand Path. It kinda defeats the purpose, but what do i know

7 Likes

Haha too true but the average god fearing follower would never accept that as fact

2 Likes

No you are 100% correct on that. According to their teaching it is not possible

1 Like

But we are talking in the sense of if the christian eternal damnation is true right? Then no i shouldnt ?

3 Likes

Ok so in the sense of Christianity, even if you step off the path, if you come back to it and fully and seriously accept God back into your life and accept Salvation then youre still good. Fuck man, you could go and kill and eat 10 babies right now but as long as you come to terms with it, feel you deserve Salvation, and ask for it, you will receive it. According to your own belief, Jesus died for ALL of man’s sins. Doesnt stop at any point. You just need to accept

8 Likes

Lol yeah i agree …unless i died before the tenth baby then im fucked

6 Likes

Had this conversation at work today. For like 6 hours. Ive caused at least 3 deaths. But when I finally come to terms with myself and decide I want to accept, then God is ready for me. Not saying I ever will, but its there IF Im serious about it

2 Likes

Its also not like a blanket “Get out of Jail Free” card you can use at a ‘Oh well I fucked up’ moment. Youve got to have the intent and commitment to it. Thats the issue a lot of people have

5 Likes

Honestly i have just always felt like i was born for this

3 Likes

You can be a Christian and do magick, especially healing, we have members on here who do this. And for personal benefits, the Science of Mind/Law of Attraction is used by many Christians.

This forum is for the practice of magick, most of us are Left Hand Path but it’s NOT mandatory.

Check out posts by @telgega for example. :smiley:

You have to be true to yourself, and where you’re at right now in terms of beliefs and values.

15 Likes

And thats ok. Hell, by extension God even says thats something you can do as long as you in the end find Salvation. I will honestly say some of the most heavily rooted in believers I have met are people who walked in the dark and ended up finding God after a lot of time. They have higher strength of conviction and tend to be more “Christly” in how they act once theyre resolved

2 Likes