Any Talisman for keeping idiots away?

Hello my lovely BALG Family,

I live as a foreigner in a country which i dont like.I have tried to adjust quite much but the people here are very aggressive and always have their nose in my business… they try to provoke me, start an argument etc. Just because they see me living a better life than theirs, its out of jealousy.

I am quite an introvert person, prefer staying all by myself and being at peace,reading books,cooking or watching movies. But sometimes, i obvioulsy need to get out of my house…and so i am looking here for a easy Talisman, which i could either print or write on my own, in order to keep these people away from me.

These are mostly neighbors, new people at work ( i work in the entertainment industry), or even some “friends”. You never know when you meet someone,their vibe is bad and they try to manipulate you or saying negative shit to kill my mood. I just want something powerful to carry with me,so nobody would ever open their beak against me,never argue with me,instead happily agree with what i say/want.

I know these kind of talismans exist.But i want to know from your experience,which one i should use that maybe has helped you too?

Thank you

2 Likes

Is it India :slight_smile:

I don’t know about talismans but there are spirits who grant “invisibility” which may help, like Bael?

4 Likes

yes

hehe i would love that,but sounds very professional and difficult i am sure…what if i get invisible and dont get visible again ? that would be a problem

1 Like

Indian people can be very unnerving. Lady_Eva’s suggestion is best. It can only last 24 hours if you chose

3 Likes

It’s more that people don’t “see you” - in the same way, that is, you are no longer of interest to them.

5 Likes

Do they look in your wallet when you are buying something :slight_smile:

1 Like

Their are different types of invisibility anyway.

3 Likes

but the problem is, i do have to meet them because of my work…interact with them too…they should be interested…attracted too…but just in a respectful manner. I am basically from Germany but living in india is so tough !!

1 Like

lol where are you from?

1 Like

Could you say more specifically what kind of people you need to keep away and what kind of people you need to interact with you? Do the people intertwine like you need to get the attention of someone but they are rude as well?

1 Like

Create your own tailsman and ritual with symbols that are meaningful to you.

I created a tailsman and concreated it with a small silver wheel and added a small horseshoe for good luck and a green eagle and put the symbols on a chain to be carried in my pocket.

When you look at the Law of Attraction, you have to go deeper than just the ritual IMHO. This way luck and fortune would hopefully follow you and divert rude, hostile people away and give you a positive motivation wherever you go.

1 Like

Lol, you should have experience with that if you are from Germany :wink:
I know the feeling when people can’t mind their own business. You feel like you don’t want to leave the house anymore because of the negativity.
What helped me is to strengthen the aura by eating a lot of grass-fed beef. You will laugh, but it makes you energetically very strong.
Buy a Radionic Machine, as I just found out, this is a very good way to influence large numbers of people.

I would personally search for better things than invisibility. I would use the protection of Lykania or Lilith or any other Master of vampyre magic to suck and drain the energy of the people who want to harm you. Wear their sigil and allow them to fully manifest in this realm. Think at dayly offerings like chicken hearts on their Altar :spider_web: :spider:

1 Like

Or another good way for protection is to call Ismaelta for protection. But watch it He is very handsome :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I keep a mini vial of sekf created holy water its about 1 or 2 mls. Its made with clean water i used rain water in a separate mortar n pestle i added salt standard salt a pinch of black salt. You can substitute it for black pepper
Grind to powder take a pinc of the mix and pour into an average vial size. Add the water. Shake. Bless the water with YOUR own power tell it it to be your ward of negative people. Then pour some of it into the small vial put ots stopper on and keep in your hand bag -esp if you carry it on your left shoulder.
Anothr old trick that i have personally found effective is keep a bunch of salt sachet samples with you always (they are usually about a tspn in each little pack. Keep in your bag. When you come across a toxic conversation or atmosphere as you walk away get out the sample of salt open and toss a pinch of it Over your LEFT shoulder. And always do so just as you come home. I guarantee this is effective.
These days i just keep my vial handy in my bag not c all that bothered.
Another silent trick is Energy. I recommend keeping the salt. No one can question why you would hsv salt its inoculous like keeping a sugar sachet.
So Energy. Remember to basic ground until its easy and lasts longer. Then Close your eyes and See the qi from its place just beneath your belly button see a point of light. Watch that light grow stronger and encourage it to expand keep going until the light is encompassing your entire physical form see it grow to encompass your Subtle body/aura grow to surround your whole field.
To expand on this exercise at home keep practicing ut until you see it covers your house ceiling cracks in corners the yard letter box see that same protective light encompass all the areas in your living space and all those in your care- if you have a pet or child. You will be surprised at how easy it becomes after a while of consistant practice

5 Likes

I love this @Morgana9, thank you for sharing!

1 Like