Any Suggestions?

I do ceremonial magick as well as chaos sigil magick, hoodoo, and channeling. My wife has recently shown interest but she’s not gonna be into the stuff I do. Evocation and whatnot. I think she’d be more interested in kitchen witchcraft and white witch stuff for now. Any good resources for that you guys know of? Please constructive feedback only. I don’t like Wicca but you gotta meet someone where they’re at right?

1 Like

Meditation sounds like a good thing for her.

1 Like

Lemme do a reading and I’ll deduce what I think from there.

1 Like

Books by Ann Moura sound right up her alley. She focuses on Green Witchcraft and is very good at establishing a base for practice.

1 Like

Why not NAP (New Avatar Power, White/RHP). Still works for me

2 Likes

Tell her to look up LunarWisdom on YouTube and branch out from there.

3 Likes

Nice channel :slight_smile:

1 Like

We are working on meditation.

1 Like

I used to be a Wiccan so if you want any advice, etc my inbox is always an option. Part of this is she has to find the path herself.

A witches Bible
Green witchcraft (focuses on the earth element and nature magick)
Faery magick
Angelic magic

1 Like

You’re right, she will need to find her way as we all have. But right now she feels light years behind me and she looks to me for what to do. I can’t just tell her to figure it out when she wants me to teach her. We will look into the systems that have been mentioned here and the right path should stand out to her.

1 Like

There’s a group on fb she may like called the cauldron, a mixing place . It’s all paths but mostly white magick and she’ll get a good community there. I’m part of it but stay out most times because I have nothing to offer there

1 Like

Working the Root by Starr Cases is a useful book. It’s about southern conjure so there are Christian elements in there. But for kitchen witchery there is a lot to chew on.

1 Like

Rose Ariande’s Wicca Course might be a start.
http://www.simplemysticmiracles.com

Herbs & Things by Jeanne Rose. It is out of print but can be found on Thriftbooks.com or amazon for less than $5. It has a lot of herb info and lore. If she likes gardening, I hope this would be useful. :slight_smile:
Also, to help with following moon phases and such I use printablepaper.net
Moon phase paper

1 Like

Scott Cunningham’s books might be a good start for her.

1 Like