Any suggestions on who to choose?

So I can’t sense presences or feel energy really at all and I was thinking of burning a letter to communicate to a deity to help teach me possibly. I was wondering who would be a good deity to contact for this. Any suggestions? If it helps I don’t really feel a pull to any demonic entities even though they may be very wise in helping in the matter. Thank you in advance for the help.

Any Deity, as they all work on energy and senses. However, you can also evoke Gods and Goddesses of Knowledge like Thoth, or Dagda who has an epithet called Ruad Rofhessa meaning Lord of Great Knowledge, even both to co-help you.

3 Likes

I’ll probably only want towork with one until I get the hang of it. Which one would you personally recommend?

1 Like

That’s tough lol, they’re both primordial in nature, Thoth is more like a librarian guide, a primordial of the moon in my opinion while Dagda is considered similar to Odin, a father figure/all father type Deity but a cosmic primordial.

2 Likes

Those choices are tough. I’ve got a lot of Irish and Scottish ancestry but Thoth seems pretty cool too. I’ll have to think on which one for a bit unless I end up finding someone else. Maybe I could try both too.

2 Likes

I have Irish and scottish ancestry as well lol, but yeah maybe try both and see which you align to more, and it’s not uncommon for them to work together

2 Likes

Should I make two separate letters to burn or just include them both in one? And what kind of offerings besides the blood I’ll use can I offer? It’ll be my first time doing this so I’m not too sure about specificities.

Offers aren’t required but if you choose to it’s better to offer whatever you feel necessary as you putting thought into it counts more, it can be your time, or a candle burning, etc.

I personally would do a single letter and in it request they work together for your good.

2 Likes

Ok thank you for your insight. That’s probably what I’ll do.

1 Like

The Angel Yeyizel helps people become aware of responses from spirits

3 Likes

Hekate is the Goddess of Witchcraft so she may be a help for you.

2 Likes

Freya opened me back onto the witchcraft path. Really you can pick any deity you feel a pull to

1 Like

Thank you for all the replies. I ended up burning a letter of intent for Thoth after all.

2 Likes

Tem o sigilo deles?

What?

For thoth

Do you have their sigils? For thoth?

I just wrote his name in heiroglyphs on a piece of paper. He doesn’t have a sigil.

1 Like

His name in hieroglyphs is his ‘sigil’

2 Likes