Any spirits that can help with grief?

I was just wondering if anyone knows if there are any spirits that can be evoked, to help deal with grief? My cat died 3 months ago and it’s been one of the most difficult periods in my life. Also because the last few years I had several family members, including my dad and my brother die, one after the other. And my cat - she was my companion, my best friend who was with me for 18 years and helped me through it all when many people, including relatives, let me down.

I’m just still really struggling to cope because I am alone really, no family, no relationship, so she was my only real support. People around me don’t really get it. I know she might be just an animal to some, but she was everything to me. And now I don’t even have her anymore. I was just wondering whether there is any spirit I could call on to help me be at peace with her passing.

I have felt she is maybe around a little. Late at night I have felt brushes on my skin, and a couple of times saw a black small figure out of the corner of my eye, move about the house. At the level of a cat. I’ve turned thinking it was one of the other two cats I have, but when I’ve looked, there is nothing there and they were in another room.
But I still miss her physical presence and have difficulty dealing with it. I’d be grateful for any suggestions. Thanks.

6 Likes

Azrael and Anubis both come to mind, although many psychopump deities can help with this.

1 Like

Thanks for the suggestion. I will look into that. Sorry to be thick but what do you mean by psychopump deities? Not heard that term before.

You are not being thick, so no apologies needed. A psychopump is a deity that guides the dead to the afterlife. Azrael and Anubis are both psychopomps

2 Likes

Sorry for your loss. :heart_decoration:

Try calling Lavita for the emotional pain:

3 Likes

I am deeply feeling your pain right now, I know your loss all to well. Know you have people here on the forum that care about you and are here to support you, you are not alone.

My cat came to me in a dream the night he got killed and promised to return. It took a long time to find him and lots of obstacles seemed to just be removed as we got closer to finding each other again. Long story short, he has been with me for four years now, reborn anew, still my rock and love of my life.

2 Likes

Sorry, I cant read you post for too long, its draining my energy. Literally.
I can tell youre in a bad way and much darkness surrounds your day.
I would suggest some light into the equation!

Have you thought abotu going to a rescue center for cats? Go see some cat friends and maybe take one home? I see a grey one with short hair and almost a smile waiting for you. She’ll bring you so much joy and drag you out from the darkness

As mentioned already Azreal, for the greif, offload it to Azrael and ask for a repacement of this grief with light and happiness. Nothing special required, ask for presence, state your request, open your arms to it and believe it is in order… now go out and visit a center!

1 Like

There are many people who understand your pain. I lost two cats in my life, and they were extremely important to me. I feel your pain.

I can recommend Archangel Zachariel, he is a healing angel and helps you cope with changes.
He helped me when a close friend of mine died.

1 Like

I am very sorry you have to deal with all that pain… when I felt really sad, talking to Santa Muerte always helped me. She is gently and a really friendly spirit.
But I don’t know if she’s she right one for you because she’s the death… so I would totally understand if you wouldn’t feel comfortable to talk to her about in your situation … but maybe she could also help you understand some things… I don’t know, I hope you don‘t think my post is inappropriate…
I didn’t even have to evoke her or something like that - just talking to her helped me already, maybe looking at a picture.

A demon that helped me to feel better was, I think, Dantalion - as he is also able to change minds.

I hope you“ll also find some kind people you can talk to and who understand your situation! All the best!

2 Likes

Try Santa Muerte. My heart goes out to you, friend.

2 Likes

Thanks so much @Lady_Eva. Also for sharing that post about Lavita. I had missed it. She might also be able to help me with a broken relationship. I was already dealing with a breakup in the summer so then my cat getting ill and dying just before Christmas, made it doubly hard.

1 Like

Thank you @Shane_Prigmore for your concern. Santa Muerte is not a spirit I’ve worked with before. I’ve read she is very powerful and not to be called on lightly, which is part of the reason why.

Astaroth is perfect when it comes to consolation. She will make you feel relieved quickly.

1 Like

Belenus, Celtic God of healing among other things.

Archangel Zadkiel, him and his violet ray healing/transmutation.

1 Like

Thank you @Lunia. I had not thought about Dantalion. Maybe something to consider also. Maybe he could help changing my mind into more of a state of acceptance about it.

1 Like

Thanks @anon10524665 for the suggestion. Yes, it hit me harder than I expected. I thought I was prepared for her passing as she was old and had been unwell on and off for about a year before she died, but I wasn’t. I’ve had other cats before and still have 2 stray cats I took in, but it isn’t the same. She was different. I can’t explain but she was the most spiritual evolved animal I have ever known. I don’t think I fully realised it until she passed.

1 Like

Stray strong and remember you’re not alone with this kind of experience. Feel free to pm me if you need something.

1 Like

Thank you, that’s very kind.

1 Like

Thanks @Johnbad. Not worked with Astaroth much.

1 Like

Thanks @anon48079295. Belenus is another I’d not heard of. I will look into that.