Any rituals to attract women?

Maybe you should look into Cora’Legra too, she’ll help you with those limiting beliefs, without a doubt

If you’ve never had your heart fully open, I won’t bother explaining, you’re still feeding impossibilities and conditions on reality, that’s not how a true magician operates, these limits will create blockages in the subconscious and in life in general but that’s not for me to fix

Cora Legra… that’s all I’m gonna say

3 Likes

pick up any gallery of magick book about your situation.

Yep, that’s it. Make cash and owe any girl.

“Be inside your own nature”. I wanted to add.

But and I Will Win.

Honest question but how much effort have you actually put into improving yourself? You seem to be very bitter and non emotional when it comes to women (with how dating apps are designed and the general cultural values pushed nowadays I can see why) but that’s just going to hurt you in the long run. Women aren’t these super mysterious other species that are completely illogical and unreasonable. They’re humans just like you, so try tallking to some for a change. Listen to what women say about their lived experiences and then do your best to be kind, respectful and caring and you’ll get far.

I would reccomend a book called “for men only” by shaunti and Jeff feldhahn. To understand the actual differences between men and women and then work on your mindset. Become someone who is desirable to hang out with. You can actually look around on the Internet and find it in a large number of women prefer emotional availability to availability to wealth. Gain an abundance mindset and a pair that with becoming the best version of yourself you Can be and I believe you will go far.

At the end of the day I am a man as well but this is what I’ve gleaned from lots of research and speaking to my female friends. I hope it helps you and any one can add anything they think i missed.

Type of Women, I Want.

Do you want me to turn this into journal section?

3 Likes

You know whats funny, you actually think your giving me valid advice on life that I didn’t already know. Congrats for trying to seem wiser than someone on a black magick forum with common knowledge. (The last place anyone should ever seek life advice) Glad you feel like you actually got something to teach.

@anon45666910 Honestly it depends on where you go what you want. If just sex, well there’s hook ups or hookers. To have a partner, that can happen in a lot of ways. You found anything yet?

3 Likes

First, I hope you just want that type of person for sex otherwise you’ll be disappointed when the make up and 10 filters come off.

Second, how stable are you? Emotionally and financially? That’s also going to likely play a factor in getting someone to be with you.

Feel MY Silence’T.
Rhizoma tic after Ai Fc.