Any resources for crystal attributions for the Qliphothic spheres?

I like including a bit of crystals in my work, and would like to make myself a little grid for the Qliphoth. Google isn’t helping me much here. I can find crystals for some of the rulers of the spheres, but not really for the spheres themselves. I could just buy one of everything and do hours of pendulum divination with Prince Stolas, but I already owe enough on my credit card as it is, lol. Most of the resources I’ve found online on crystals are for healing, not so much on empowering black magic. Is there anybody here who knows about this topic that can point me in the right direction?

2 Likes

I don’t have any book suggestions… I can just offer my experience if you’re interested. Working with Lilith I use black tourmaline and I have a clear quartz natural point I use to dab blood offerings and a star rose quartz sphere. Clear quartz is a great amplifier. I also use “morion” or dark black smoky quartz to amplify intentions. For Namaah citrine, girasol quartz, I also have a rose quartz sphere with Asterism. Gamaliel, citrine. Belphegor, Andrammelech azurite, lapis lazuli and or dump tie rite blue quartz, sorath citrine, Baal rutilated quartz and black moonstone spheres. Niantiel amethyst. Thagirion green stones. Choronzon clear crystal sphere, natural clear quartz points. Moloch black tourmaline, black moonstone, smoky quartz. Babylon workings, carnelian spheres, dark crystals and rich golden rutile, citrine crystal grid. Satariel blue crystals. Shugal carnelian and clear quartz.

Missing a few but I hope it’s useful. Thaumiel/seat of Lucifer/And himself I use my finest optical clear quartz

I always use natural, not polished crystals unless they’re spheres.

Hey, that’s great! Do you go by intuition and trial-and error, or is there some theory behind which ones you use? I want to understand as much as I can

I intuitively select most of them. Also loosely based on trade attributes and generalities ie: black crystals are usually known as more grounding. Some more shamanic/native traditions also suggest certain stones have attributes. So, mishmash of a lot of things

I don’t know where the obsidian category should be, but I can definitely vouch for their effectiveness in darker workings. I will start to experiment with Amethyst during ritual also.

I have an obsidian black mirror, it was present during the best results I’ve had in a ritual. I’m total dogshit at actually scrying with it, but I bet I could lay it down and do rituals on top of it, as long as I keep one side from getting scratched up I should be all good.