Any particular order to read them in?

I’m about to purchase the complete works but I was wondering if there any particular order that they should be read in for maximum results in the most efficient way?

1 Like

I’d start with Works of Darkness, as it gives a good overview of EA’s system, then move into Evoking Eternity, Kingdoms of Flame, Questing After Visions, Book of Azazel, and Ipsissimus.

2 Likes

do you have a upgraded reading list by chance? or do you still suggest works of darkness first.

sorry for the thread necro dark :slight_smile:

For EA’s work, I’d still start with Works of Darkness, as it gives a good crash course in basic black magick. From there, you can expand into everything else.

3 Likes

Well i personally found EA’s books helpful , Works of darkness connects to me on a different level, but like why do people think his works are just scam?

I own all his books just kinda skim through them wanted to actualy sit down and work a system start to finish and do all the pathwork now. I almost jumped in Lucifer book but IDK I might do works of darkness I just remember siting on the first meditation for 5 months with ptsd haha

1 Like