Any mediums on here? Kings are gone

Namaste
So i need a medium. One who can Actually talk to the spirits with ease. Basically i have a 1 question for 2 spirits king paimon and king belial. Ive meditated and tried everything but they wont talk to me. I felt the connection strong last week. Crazy strong. But nothing not even a whisper. So my question is did i make them mad? Idk what i did but i have pacts with both for awhile. Any help greatly appreciated & ill try to return the favor. Also i can feel energy and somewhat see them during evocation but nothing in past attempts lately.

1 Like

Asking for someone to do the work for you is likely to make them see you as lazy and easily discouraged. :wink:

Persevere, and have faith in yourself.

5 Likes

Well i only asked cause that guy micah was doing them for sitri and nikki i think is one.

2 Likes

Maybe ill try something outdoors

1 Like

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not saying no-one should do this, or offer to help, I just think that making your own best efforts right now is a good thing and most likely to impress them! :smiley:

Belial tends to test people and pushing for the contact yourself may be the best route to take. :thinking:

3 Likes

I’ll give some input from my recent pact with Satan. He actually stopped talking through someone else and didn’t talk to me until I drew his sigil and contacted him myself.

2 Likes

Yea your right just odd their energy was vibrating crazy but this week not so much. Hmm now that you say it they might be wanting to go a step further since contact has been made. And belial should be happy hes got about a gallon of my blood and wine. :astonished:

1 Like

Yea sigils are my focus i guess they test

I was tested as well (by Belial). I went through the stages-

1. Afraid I pissed him off
  2. Desperation to ‘hear’ from him
  3. Wondering where the fuck he went
  4. Trying to connect with him through others
  5. Then I got pissed off. I basically reached a point where I said I don’t need you or anyone to ascend. I have the power and knowledge within me. I’ll do it with or without you though I prefer it if you accompanied me on my journey.

After that he returned. Almost as to say - that’s the mindset you need to be in.

5 Likes

Yay thats music to my ears and im starting to really see they dont play around and if you do they wont return until you get that mind set. I was heavy into my magick last week and kinda eased off alil over the weekend now its dead silent.

2 Likes

Just a fair warning. If you give them your soul and after life for real. Don’t forget about it or not think about it :sweat_smile: they will do some crazy Stuff

4 Likes

Man, I cant wait until im at that level

1 Like

I havent given anybody my soul.

1 Like

Me? You should :joy: I’m kinda a special case

I did it because I was broken and hurt

I’m glad I did because I didn’t really care about becoming a “living God”

So you souled it. Hmm idk man i almost crossed that path. Actually right after i joined here. Not saying i am. But did you see change after?

Huh

I literally went insane :joy: and now I have everything I’ve ever wanted

But it wasn’t an emoty promise like most people. I meant it and I’m fine with it

I will say that they got mad at me cause I was being stupid :no_mouth:

Seriously? How did that go if you dont mind explanation. A sigil with satan or a contract