Any lawyers on the forum?

Update : the lady at city hall called back this morning … the Sheriff was sent to see him and he has until thursday to move the truck or he will be charged with a citation.

I am also working with Belial and few others on this but this is a big step towards getting it moved. If it isnt moved by thursday at least some type of action will be taken

12 Likes

Yeah, I am so happy for you. Maybe now you can go on with your life a little less stressed.
Love yah!

4 Likes

I
Will think of you in my private contemplations. May the Ancients guide all and your pain be cradled and healed within their energies:)
I just know we will hear good things soon :heart:

4 Likes

Result! :+1:

Sending hugs, I can’t imagine having to deal with this. :heart_decoration:

6 Likes

Thank you :heart::rose:

7 Likes

Well in civil court you might make a claim for negligence and damages on these grounds, however I presume he would have to have known that you pass his property but maybe not. Negligence would come from the principal of duty of care and your claim of his breach of it. Every professional has a duty of care, it could be a risky case but it really might just stand, damages would come from emotional stress and sufferance caused by his negligence by breach of his duty of care.

If you were in Britain (professional negligence in the Us has the same characteristics) I might suggest you go through the small claims (upto 10 grand payout) which would cost you about 100 quid even if you lost the case. Thinking about it you might just win especially now you have the Sheriff seeing your side of things. Of course normally I might charge 15% of anything you win but in this case well - this advice is for free.

J

2 Likes

Theres no way he could not know this town is too small to not know and its on the main road in town

Its only two places down from where i work

2 Likes

go for it …

1 Like

Meant to tell you guys, the truck was moved as of this morning :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I knew it :muscle:

1 Like