Any interested in becoming a psy- op warrior?

We are all well aware that we have been under psyop attack now is the time to fight fight fight! Do not sit by and watch get active you know what you have to do you have to push common sense push reason push logic and we must work to change minds and help people come out of the place of nihilistic behavior and realize they are in danger and must fight back. We are in the middle of WWIII and we are on the front lines her because the real battlefield is the web and this is where the info war is to be won win the info war and we will win the physical one.

1 Like

Not quite sure what we are fighting for, but never the less northern England will bow to us: my portals will see to that

The greatest jihad is fought in your heart and mind

I will join. Who I really am has influence beyond imagination. They will be our slaves and footstool

OK then my generals here is your first mission of occult importance share this Shadil at video on all platforms you are on and also share the fighting terrorism one which I will post here - YouTube
And to fight terrorism a practical guide. The Naked Gun Intro - YouTube

I now understand my mission, it’s to do to Hollywood what Trump did to the government! Troll the fuck out of those self righteous pieces of shit!

Interesting

I want to put a Kek meme on a billboard next to a major highway.

Well think about it those bastards have been manipulating people forever and they have to be dealt with the whole entertainment and media have to be dealt with someone has to do it and I personally don’t see any other qualified individuals taking on the task so that leaves only me. This is the mission I have to do because if I don’t take on Hollywood who will?

Are you implying I’m against you?

If so you’re wrong because I’m not. I merely found it interesting.

[quote=“Nightingale, post:10, topic:9574”]Are you implying I’m against you?

If so you’re wrong because I’m not. I merely found it interesting.[/quote]
No I’m not implying that, why would you think that?

Actually now that I think about it there is no way to hear a person’s tone and therefore is an inadequate method of communication. I can understand why you might think that but no by all means I know you are for the effort.

You’re fine

1 Like

:wink:

“How much do you hate the Romans?”

“Alot!”

“Alright, you’re in.”

1 Like

Warrior, I haven’t known a non combat day since I was born, and would not recognise a “company size attack” to save my life-- since I was wiped out in a North Korean/Chinese human wave attack- feels like nothing has changed since 8-16-61. but I am readying to take the fight to them now— and abandon all hope all ye who have set your foot agin me!!! SMIB

[quote=“Frater Dark Matter, post:16, topic:9574”]Warrior, I haven’t known a non combat day since I was born, and would not recognise a “company size attack” to save my life-- since I was wiped out in a North Korean/Chinese human wave attack- feels like nothing has changed since 8-16-61. but I am readying to take the fight to them now— and abandon all hope all ye who have set your foot agin me!!! SMIB

Ok then share those things I posted earlier in the thread and I will be back with the next videos to share.

Here in town we have one of them big fancy digital billboards at the main intersection. I would like to find out how much it would cost to put something on there. I would also have to decide on which Kek meme would be best suited. I’m torn between the George Washington meme wars, a Donald Trump one, or the atomic bomb one but it saying something declaring the rise of Kek.

You should do it I would suggest something that makes a statement about the current immigration problem.

That is a good idea. Especially where I am.