Any info of this manuscript?

Any info of tis, nefandum, il black manuscript sacred of ziza. The demon of the splendors. Cnt find much, but few copies, traced back to old school magick.

4 Likes

[QUOTE]
Any info of tis, nefandum, il black manuscript sacred of ziza. The demon of the splendors. Cnt find much, but few copies, traced back to old school magick.[/QUOTE]

Ziza is the demon of Splendor?

1 Like

Do you have this book?

Not but the guy whp told me about it .is, /was in a coven so far tis book come from egipyt. And i knw spunds weird, but the info come ftom Atlantis, its not like the other group like demon benzon or whatever intergalitic guys. I tnk i have his seal, and a small prayer, it was translated to belgium language and most is Egyptian agik whit all the gpetia, venusian and Olimpia spirts as a index i will update tis.

1 Like

Hmm, never heard about this manuscript.

Nefandum means something like ‘not to be mentioned’
And Ziza apparently translates to ‘splendor’.

So it would be logical that no one has ever heared of it. But it’s really hard to decipher anything that @zorrito writes. I don’t know if he has the book or not and is simply asking something about it.

1 Like

I dnt have tat book… But got seal and a pray. Its Egyptian magick and demonic. Old school. The guy who owns it cnt share. I may work soon whit it its another language wen i finish tat ritual i may post here whit his aproval. For everyone.