Any ideas on what this could be?

Oh nvm he’s here

He said he got a pain in his chest when he said it

Whenever you do it, is fine with me. The spirits should know where to go, base on my Complete Name.

Okay, he said he got a pain and the room went cold

1 Like

What does this mean.?

1 Like

Uuuuh I don’t know?
The spirits he has are pretty freaky and there’s a few of them. They aren’t demons but he said he’s not sure if it’ll work because they are kinda powerful?

The only way to know is to tell them to come to me. And, say my full name. So they come to me, not someone else with the same name.

Okay, is anything happening where you are at?
@jbkbmz

He said he feels a little more alone?

Other than a vague energetic tingling that started about 2 minutes ago, nothing else, yet.

What are you gonna do with the spirits?

Take them inside of me and around me, as they want, and continue on with life. Let them be with me as long as they want.
I felt a sudden sense of a presence around me while typing this. my body vibrating a little more, on it’s own. I am Not controlling it

Alright, interesting

After I sent the last reply, I sensed a sudden presence in front of the computer screen jump out at me. Not strong, but noticeable.

1 Like

There is at least three

He said his room isn’t cold anymore so if there are with you

Only time will tell. In the nest few days, we will see if all poltergeist activity has left his house, and what I experience during this time.
Also, earlier, when I was asking them to possess me, I saw in my 3rd eye a ‘goat’ ? on two legs, right hand up toward me. I got the hint that I asked once and remained open. Now I should just let them do their thing.
At that point the entity started fading in the background, hand still up, fingers curling slightly in a relaxed way.
I don’t see him now.

2 Likes

Huh, okay interesting

Also, the cold he was feeling may be the spirits vampirising his energy, body heat. Not sure about the pain.
I do not feel cold.
But every time he peels the cold and pain in the future, day and night, he can tell them to come to me.

2 Likes

Then, they use his stolen energy to cause the poltergeist activity. Best to ask E A on this.
Just what many documentaries tell us.

1 Like

Yes that’s what I thought too. They also make him sick and nauseous. Give him nightmares every night. That’s probably why they are so powerful

He could try bringing a white / gold light from the top of his head down through his feet. Doing that for several minutes, might help. ( Life force energy ). Positive energy.
And, of course, only what is comfortable and safe to do.

1 Like