Any idea what this means?

And you are water. Our morals have befallen youcame through a scan, I had to translate it… Was originally in Arabic/similar language

"Antum Maa’ Akhlaqna Asaabakum” was the original phrase that came through, which I translated (if google translate is credible) to the above.

Just want some input. Both parts of the phrase are confusing and seem symbolic. However I don’t really understand what the symbolism could mean.

I did also google the actual english translation of the phrase, and a bunch of bible verses came up :joy:

@Eliphas (just @'d you, since you did scan it)

1 Like

Well, water can change easily. It can be liquid, solid, gas, etc. It is a basic ingredient in life. It takes on the shape of its container. Etc.

2 Likes

It could be that you’ve learned to flow with what’s going on in your life, instead of trying to force your way through it (and using more energy by forcing it). That’s a valuable thing, in my opinion. I’ve wasted a lot of time and energy trying to force things to happen, instead of influencing the flow.

3 Likes

As norse900 said, it made me think of following the flow of life aswell

1 Like

Hmm, the water part did seem like that or even relating to emotions (as it does in the tarot). However the morals befalling me part, is confusing…

1 Like

Did think of that too. Change of state…