Any good way to siphon information, knowledge, etc?

Is there a good method anyone knows of to gain information if you needed to study a certain subject?. I’m thinking along the lines of copying information from someone’s mind or the internet and implanting it in your own mind. I’m currently leaning towards a servitor.

If you are looking for a short cut, I hate to break it to you, but there isn’t one. Even with the help of spirits, you will still need to study the information you want to learn. The only thing spirits can do is help you process it smoothly and imprint it in your memory. It won’t suddenly just appear in your mind.

1 Like

Haha, thought it wouldn’t hurt to ask. Best spirit for memory imprinting?

Any spirit that works with the mind can help.

Paralda, the elemental King of Air is fantastic for memory, and if worked with regularly, can lead to the development of an eidetic, or photographic, memory.

King Paimon is the master of all arts and sciences, and is a great help in the study of any subject.

1 Like

That’s exactly what I needed. Thank you very much!

1 Like

I can struggle staying focused, paying attention and keeping information in my head. I’m pretty sure I have ADHD that’s been undiagnosed since childhood. Always been a daydreamer too. Since asking Lucifer for help, I find that I stay focused longer and I’m engaged in what I’m reading. I’ve even found myself understanding things that I thought was just above my head. It’s amazing how subtle these changes take place, but they do take place.

If you’re gonna cram, try going through your ancestors all the way to your evolutionary ancestors.

They had photographic short term memory before we could speak, they can help you with that.