Any future meetings for E.A. in store?

oh man. Excellent idea!
How did I not see this topic earlier? :stuck_out_tongue:
I’m still looking for people in SLC to work with … alas, it seems there are no legitimate candidates here :frowning: Maybe I’ll just have to do some converting :stuck_out_tongue:
puts on his old missionary name tag, BOA in hand

Timothy, do you think there may be any possibility of E A teaching a subject such as what the Tibetian Monks do with Harmonic Levitation?

Maxx

[quote=“E.A., post:18, topic:102”]The “Become A Living God” project will go much further and deeper than what you’re presently seeing. The Mastery Courses will be a big step in the right (or left) direction, but they too are steps towards something greater.

Part of that “something” is indeed Inner Group gatherings, where not only will those who are invited participate in ritual with me, but where veils will be lifted and doors will be opened that otherwise would remain firmly in place. I’ve learned, though, that simply opening the Temple to passerbys and wanderers not only frustrates me, but causes the very powers which I’m attempting to materialize to flee from the Temple. Ergo, such invitations to these gatherings will be extended carefully, to those who have prepared themselves as Living Gods.

You see, the end-all of this project is not simply for me to teach and for you to learn, but for Living Gods to gather, and to ACT on this world as Living Gods.[/quote]

This makes me drool and most certainly motivates me to follow the programs.