Any Freaking Clue What This Sigil Is?

I have never seen this one before and trust me, I do a lot of searching around for sigils. This doesn’t look like anything more common but it does look very feminine and it feels feminine.

That’s the sigil of King Balam.

Hmm, it felt feminine to me though. Not sure if I was picking up on a feminine aspect of king Balam, if this really is his sigil or just picking up on the energy of the person who made it. I search around for sigils quite a lot and I swear I have never seen this one before. I usually end up coming across unknown sigils and find out who they belong to but have never seen this one. I am actually holding this sigil and something definitely feels very feminine about it.

[quote=“RavensAscent, post:3, topic:7637”]Hmm, it felt feminine to me though. Not sure if I was picking up on a feminine aspect of king Balam, if this really is his sigil or just picking up on the energy of the person who made it. I search around for sigils quite a lot and I swear I have never seen this one before. I usually end up coming across unknown sigils and find out who they belong to but have never seen this one. I am actually holding this sigil and something definitely feels very feminine about it.[/quote] Kinda reminds me if female, as Jezebel Seeing J + B, i could have it wrong, but then again it was a really long time ago since i saw something like that.

[quote=“RavensAscent, post:1, topic:7637”]

I have never seen this one before and trust me, I do a lot of searching around for sigils. This doesn’t look like anything more common but it does look very feminine and it feels feminine.[/quote]

It’s balam just google it

I already have my answer Mider, no need to repeat it and tell me to google it. Thanks

1 Like