Any forms of Magick/Spirits that help with learning a language quickly?

So I’m visiting my Turkish friend in the Summer and I know a little bit of Turkish but I want to be able to speak in a conversation with her and her family or just to the people in general in their native tongue without freaking out about what to say. Are there any spells or spirits that help with picking up languages quickly?

I know there’s a few in the goetia who help language acquisition.

Ronové and Forneus for instance. I’m planning on working with one of them in the future for that reason.

1 Like

Any offerings I could give to them?

I haven’t gotten that far into planning but I know there’s a good thread on one of them here

1 Like

Also Agares.

2 Likes

Amy

1 Like

Who would you recommend to work with first for said result?

1 Like

I used King Paimon for this very reason.

3 Likes

He manifests things into your life quickly if I remember correctly-what would I need to give to him in return?

Which province of Turkey you will come to? Im Turkish and maybe I help.

1 Like

Turkish Republic of North Cyprus is where I’ll be staying

Haha when I was looking into this a few weeks ago he was the one I was most interested in. I forgot his name though. But yeah the one with the crocodile that’s him!

1 Like

That comes up to you, working with any God of knowledge should greatly benefit you too. I would go for Agares, but that’s only my personal preference.

2 Likes

So what would I give to Agare’s in exchange for this?

That you have to ask!

1 Like

I’ll seek him out and ask the Turkish God of Wisdom Mergen as well(gotta get it straight from the source lmao)

1 Like

Sadly Cyprus is too far for me. I wish you have a good time.

1 Like

If you could, give us an update regarding your progress. I’ll be watching this thread.

1 Like