Any death curse successes?

Has anybody carried out a successful death curse against a person who was healthy and in their prime (between 25-35 let’s say)? How long did it take? Did you specify the method? Did you experience any blow back?

3 Likes

Yes. Three weeks is the shortest delivery time. I have and I haven’t; when I have, it did. None whatsoever.

1 Like

What method did you use?

As a rule, I never, ever, under any circumstances, reveal my methods for achieving specific results, especially results like this, to strangers or over the Internet. Typically I need to implicitly trust that person, or have someone I implicitly trust vouch for them. In matters like this, I wouldn’t even teach a lover who practiced.

Fair enough. May I ask if you’re an atheist magician (I.e. egregore only) or do you believe entities exist apart from us?

You mean are spirits external beings or internal beings? A little of both, probably, but leaning more towards external. I view spirits as conscious forces, whereas we are conscious forms.

The only one I verified 100% Was against someone who was probably older then that age range, he died of a brain aneurism a couple months after it was done. As for blowback, I have ways of dealing with that.

There’s a couple others who are people who were on the internet and havent been seen for awhile, but I don’t know for sure if anything happened to them. I’ve also done nonleathal stuff to other people that manifested crazy fast.

Thagirion, where should I look to find a curse that will bring about a certain type of death?

It is precisely because of asshole stupid comments like this that there is so much misdirection and confusion about the occult: a subject that is intuitive and simple. You, sir, and your half baked, baldfaced lies caked in some disgusting attempt to attract some sort of ego justification for your pathetic existence, and all the other walking disasters barely capable of the juice needed to perform a Catholic blessing, are the reason these occult forums turn to trash. You are the worst kind of human being, one who deliberately leads astray the True Seekers, so that you can have a fleeting moment of pedagoguery. You cloud the Light of True Knowledge with superstition and nonsense. If there were an Eleventh Circle of Hell, you and your ilk would be placed there unceremoniously to rot for eternity.

-sips his delightfully oak flavored beer barrel bourbon-

Now… “Blowback.”

For any and all interested in where this myth came from…

You need to understand what “attachment” is. Curses are generally an emotional thing. Even if your method is not emotional (stabbing a doll over and over, for instance) the fact that you are attempting to harm another human being makes it so for the vast majority of people. There is a phenomenal book by Lt. Dave Grossman called On Killing, which deals with the subject of the natural human resistance to violence and killing, something which is even true when you curse someone. If you are interested in understanding the emotional costs of killing, combat, etc., that is probably the first place to start.

Now, this resistance combines in a rather interesting way with some people’s need to punish themselves, in different circumstances. The why can be anything, but at the end of the day, the fact remains, they feel they should be punished for cursing another person. It shouldn’t shock anyone that when they bring that kind of mentality into a ritual meant to curse someone, the attachment to this kind of thinking is going to have them be cursed, to some degree or another, as well.

That’s it. Easy. No stupid throw salt over your right shoulder superstitious bullshit to avoid “blowback.” Go into the ritual knowing that you are justified in your actions, however you have to do that, and you won’t have a problem.

7 Likes

Polite reminder of the rules - calling someone an “asshole,” even if they act like one, only leads to flaming and escalation in self-defence.

Back on topic, “On Killing” looks great - reading it now, thanks.

2 Likes

It is precisely because of asshole stupid comments like this that there is so much misdirection and confusion about the occult: a subject that is intuitive and simple. You, sir, and your half baked, baldfaced lies caked in some disgusting attempt to attract some sort of ego justification for your pathetic existence, and all the other walking disasters barely capable of the juice needed to perform a Catholic blessing, are the reason these occult forums turn to trash. You are the worst kind of human being, one who deliberately leads astray the True Seekers, so that you can have a fleeting moment of pedagoguery. You cloud the Light of True Knowledge with superstition and nonsense. If there were an Eleventh Circle of Hell, you and your ilk would be placed there unceremoniously to rot for eternity.

-sips his delightfully oak flavored beer barrel bourbon-

Now… “Blowback.”

For any and all interested in where this myth came from…

You need to understand what “attachment” is. Curses are generally an emotional thing. Even if your method is not emotional (stabbing a doll over and over, for instance) the fact that you are attempting to harm another human being makes it so for the vast majority of people. There is a phenomenal book by Lt. Dave Grossman called On Killing, which deals with the subject of the natural human resistance to violence and killing, something which is even true when you curse someone. If you are interested in understanding the emotional costs of killing, combat, etc., that is probably the first place to start.

Now, this resistance combines in a rather interesting way with some people’s need to punish themselves, in different circumstances. The why can be anything, but at the end of the day, the fact remains, they feel they should be punished for cursing another person. It shouldn’t shock anyone that when they bring that kind of mentality into a ritual meant to curse someone, the attachment to this kind of thinking is going to have them be cursed, to some degree or another, as well.

That’s it. Easy. No stupid throw salt over your right shoulder superstitious bullshit to avoid “blowback.” Go into the ritual knowing that you are justified in your actions, however you have to do that, and you won’t have a problem.[/quote]

The 11th circle of hell isn’t so bad depending on who you are. But yeah I’m not trying to justify or not justify anything. To me justification is a meaningless concept. On the contrary I pretty much do whatever I feel like as I’m sure many here have found out, I’m just a real stickler to do whatever in the proper sort of way. One of my philosophys is I don’t care what you do as long as it’s done correctly. I’ve been known to throw people under the bus for doing things that imo were done incorrectly.

Anyway my opinion is your oversimplifying things, I know EA holds a similar opinion about this as you, but I would say he’s also oversimplified this as well . What blowback is, is the tendency for energy to be attracted to similar energy. Attachment is just a vehicle of accelerating that, but from what I have observed it tends to come back sooner or later with or without it. However there are ways to completely nullify that. For example entities such as Azazel and Mahakala both have the function of nullifying that energy, either by eating or burning it. What I did was copy some of their functionality into my own technology, in a sense I turned karma into a tool that can even be weaponized.

I’m not the only one who has had this idea, this is the function of what the cremation of care ceremony at bohemian grove is all about. I have some reason to believe uncle chuckie may have also developed something similar as he said in an interview if Karma existed he’d just build a machine to deal with it.

A less obvious thing to watch out for in terms of blowback is if you attack something that is directly a part of yourself on a spiritual level. On some level everything is part of everything else, but some things more directly then others. For example early on in my occult career I bound an entity causing trouble I later learned was a smaller version of myself. Essentially it was the spiritual evivelent of binding an effegy of myself, so I quickly undid the binding and found a way to reach a mutual understanding with said entity. After that I always did a divination to make sure whoever or whatever I was going to attack wasnt directly a part of me.

1 Like

Have you ever heard of something called critical thinking skills? Contrary to popular belief, critical thinking isn’t finding an answer, but eliminating all others until one is left. See, this kind of thinking eliminates superstition, like needing to sacrifice a Virgin on a volcano, lest you be blown to bits. Or, coincidentally, that you have to evoke this or that spirit, or squeeze the goats testicles to avoid “blowback.” The dull thinker says, “Oh my! I avoided this made up consequence by performing these actions” without ever bothering to see if the consequences would befall them without it. Well guess what, bruh. You’re right! By carrying precisely 38 grains of salt and a vial of holy water in your pocket, you’ve managed to avoid the nonexistent phenomenon of “blowback.” Care to buy some alien repellent?

As for this “energy attraction” thing, it’s the same thing. You’re accepting stupid shit you read in books without testing it to see if it’s true (that is, testing all other possibilities to eliminate all but one). While it is true that energy that vibrates at a similar frequency to a person’s mental state will be more readily received, the idea that if you expel that energy in a curse it’ll somehow rebound to you after days/weeks/months/years is ludicrous, and violates the second law of thermodynamics. This does, however, mean that holding onto that anger is terrible for you, as the Buddha once said, because you will focus on that in your life. But this boomerang blowback bullshit? It’s fairy tale.

3 Likes

Yeah you might want to get those. I didn’t reach these conclusions by reading about them, their what I recieved studying how the spirit universe works in my own rituals. I didn’t believe in any of that either, but I believe in leaving no loose ends to I investigated anything that might possibly be one including this and found how these forces work and how to deal with them . From the sound of it, you just don’t want to believe in these of sorts of things, because it would mean doing more work. I mean, you know how I talked about weaponizing karma energy, that was something I personally tested, I looked in great detail how this energy works. I don’t know exactly why it does what it does, but the conclusions I have reached are all things I’ve tested out.

As for the second law of thermodynamics, I’m guessing the reason why things don’t seem to act the same way on the higher planes are for a couple reasons. One is that time doesn’t actually exist there at least not in the same way it does here, so the idea of something cooling over a period of time the way it does on the material plane might not work the same way there.For example it’s possible to reincarnate as someone who lived 500 years ago because time as we know it at least isn’t real. The other is that on a spiritual level everything is on some level part of the same thing, so that might be why something more directly associated with you on some level will try to get back to you though that is just an educated guess.

Anyway this is all just based on my personal subjective experiences, so you can take that with a grain of salt if you like, but it’s all worked pretty good for me.

I have to say, no spirit has ever cautioned me about “blowback” or anything of the kind - they do say that there are some people who are actors for forces higher than we understand, and to leave them alone, or that they play some crucial role and so have a mass of ancestors, descendents, and all kinds of other things on side, but that’s just common sense and is the reason we do divination before acting, because sometimes acting from limited knowledge makes things worse.

But the whole karma thing seems substantially different for some people, they live their lives in obedience to it and so on.

3 Likes

[quote=“defectron, post:13, topic:8545”]Yeah, sometimes I go to a ufo meetup and when I explained to them what bohemian grove was actually about they almost seemed to get offended at the idea that can be cercumvented. So I was like “jeez guys, are going to get pset when a guy puts a lightning rod on his house next?”

Probably wouldve flipped if I told them I weaponized it. I’m a big believer in dominating what dominates other people and twisting it to my own ends, be it karma or yaweh or whatever.[/quote]

EDIT - let’s just keep this forum helpful by keeping it about real magickal experience instead of sabotaging the efforts of gullible newbies with confident but inaccurate bloviating.

1 Like

I didn’t want to get caught up with the back and forth because I am a novice and have nothing useful to add to that part of the trail this post took.

But back to the reason for this post: there is a certain person that has been causing a lot of havoc in my extended family for a couple decades. About 15 years ago things hit closer to home when this male individual almost roughed up my sister. Back then I hated him and could have drummed up a lot of feelings that I could have used in a curse if I had been involved with magick at that time.

Now those emotions have mostly gone. But he continues to cause many problems with my cousin and her family. I would like to magickally dispose of him with a curse or something, but I now view it as more of a “factual necessity” for my cousin to obtain peace instead of something I am emotionally invested in. It is the same feeling I would have if my cousin had a problem with a wasp nest in her tree that she could not afford to take care of.

Will my lack of anger keep a curse or evocation from working?

1 Like

As the OP, never, ever worry about the side-track tangents in -your- thread, if people go off-topic and you feel it’s not contributing to your original goal in posting, make it known. They can start a different thread if they need to.

On that note, I re-quoted defectron’s deleted post so people could bear that ass-fuckery in mind whenever stumbling upon any of his ‘advice’. It’s your thread, though: if you don’t want that in here, just let me know and it’ll go away forever. Along with the defectard. (He was banned because of a -long- list of fuckery and swindling that this was only the last straw of, so don’t go feeling guilty or anything.)

I am big on letting things take their natural course, so I am not opposed to anything on the post. I just don’t care for bickering in general, though. That does not contribute to learning in most situations. We in magick have enough enemies the way that it is. We should be a little more tolerant of opposing views, otherwise we will just become another version of the fucktards in the Middle East.

I can tell you of my personal experience, take from it whatever you will.

In 2010 i started getting random emails from a woman who claims she was being stalked by someone who was sending her death threats. She said that person was doing everything they could to make her life a living hell.

I asked her if she had a photo of that person. Turns out she got a hold of one. She sent it to me and i printed it out on a piece of A4 paper (8.5 x 11 inches).

At the time i was in contact with John Allee, former secretary to Anton Lavey and Michael Aquino in the 70s when both were in the Church of Satan. I asked him for advice. He told me the method in the Satanic Bible was valid.

I then used that. I went to the local dollar store and bought a pocket knife. I took the instruction from the Satanic Bible, photo, and knife out into the woods. At around 8:15am i began stabbing the photo and yelling at the face in the photo to die. I did this for around 10-15 minutes until the knife broke off of the handle at 8:29am. To my surprise, when i looked at the shredded face in the photo, it looked like it was covered in blood, the whole page was red. I looked at my hands to see if i had accidentally cut myself but no. There was also nothing in the grass or dirt under the photo. Then i burned the photo and scattered the ashes, threw the broken knife away, and went about my business.

4 hours later i was online and got an email from the person who said they were being harassed. They asked me what i did. I asked why. They told me that at exactly 8:29am they were walking their daughter to school. They walked underneath an old growth tree that was around 100 years old. They said when they were under the tree it suddenly snapped in half, went up into the air, and fell away from them. The person grabbed their daughter and ran for cover, obviously, but said the event shocked them and somehow they knew i was involved.

I then told them let me know if there were any updates to their situation. I didn’t tell them what i did.

That was years ago and i haven’t heard from them since.

I have no idea if the ritual worked or not so i’ll have to leave it up to you to decide.

I don’t expect anyone to believe me and i completely forgot i had done this ritual until just now reading through the responses on this thread.

All types of crazy shit happens when you do magick i tell ya.

I have no idea what blowback is. and so i have to leave that for someone else to comment.

8 Likes

I know I’m off topic now, but did defectron post this? In what way did this slip through the moderation part, where a DELETED, sarcastic post was brought to the surface as a reason for banning him, instead of this quote on top?