Any chance for a miracle in a day?

Hey! I’m really depressed and exhausted right now. I have a huge problem since the beginning of July. I had an argument with a very good friend of mine, I owe a lot to him (and so does he btw). Since then, I just couldn’t get him to talk to me. I started getting into black magic/demons etc. to have some sort of help from above. We live in different cities, and tomorrow is the last day we’re gonna meet (it’s almost 11 PM here). Because I’m a beginner in invocations and things like that, I couldn’t really talk to any entities, I was just hoping they’re gonna hear me and help. I’m in really need of any way that I can get my friend to talk to me. I know some of you may say that he has a free will and he doesn’t NEED to make peace with me, but the thing is, I don’t really care about that right now. I’m in a real shitty mood. I just finally want to make peace with him, I’m not asking for anything impossible.
Do you know any demons/entities/angels or any fucking thing that maybe able to perform a miracle in less than 24 hours, or I just need to forget all this? (I may be to naive…)
Thank you so much

1 Like

While it is possible, I do have to say it may be improbable, as it depends on how deeply the target is set against your objective. However, it doesn’t mean you can’t try.

I recommend King Paimon. He is quick to respond, and forgiving of beginner foibles.

You will need to try and drop your desperation though. Call the king, ask him to do as you request, and then try to put it out of your mind as best you can so your mindset doesn’t work against your magick.

2 Likes

Thank you so much! King Paimon, here I come. I believe in you.

1 Like