Any anti-mosquito entities or spells?

Strangely they never bite me, killed 3-4 last night in my 3x4 m^2 room
But the mosquito season just started so Il be waiting for em

Burn dried out orange peels, they HATE it and maybe you’ll have luck with beezlebub :joy: and yes I know mosquitoes and flies aren’t the same

1 Like

Beelzebub came to my mind haha, It would be an overkill :joy:

1 Like

Hey don’t knock it till you try it :wink:

2 Likes

Sending them to someone elss might be a good idea hehehe

1 Like

Hmm just grow some lemon balm in your yard or a pot and also use it in spells, it smells like citronella and bugs don’t like that. It also makes a nice tonic brew, like tea and add mint, bugs hate the smell of anything menthol like or lemony. I feel too, that if you ingest something they don’t like they won’t like the taste of you as much too. IMHO. I’ve gone so far as to slap my skin legs and arms with a branch of mint or rub/crush the leaves and rub in on you, nice as you’ll smell better as well. Lol. Any herb you use can be used as part of a spell as well. They have no mind to control so good luck with spells on bugs. :four_leaf_clover: I will say that possibly nature spirits could help. Maybe ask some Light Elves or other faery folk to help keep the nasties away from your house? A spell to evoke faeries could do it. I’m not familiar with Goetic nature spirits or know of any, sorry. Warding spells perhaps? Also try running a fan at night or any sonic device from your cell phone or computer than emits sound waves, to repell small insects and rodents. You don’t have to buy sonic devices just use your imagination to find something similar, is what I would try if I was so desperate like that.
Warding

2 Likes

I didn’t even read this before i posted my ideas! :smile: The sonic should really help and rubbing something on you that you normally already have around the house, yeppppp. :ok_hand:

1 Like

Try to plant these plants near to your window o place from where They inter, They are Against mosquitos, melisa, tagete, basil, lavender, citronella, cat mint, lemon grass.

2 Likes

I do NOT want them - I have a list of people you can send them to.

1 Like

Old hoodoo remedy: disclosure; i know you asked for spells and this isnt really that but most spiritual practitioners keep these around.
Eat the tip of one match, drink with one full glass of water. Will repel for most people one day, how ever for some up to 3 days.
all a match is is sulfur, I would also have to caution this remedy if one suffers from crohns, colitis, or diverticulosis.
Obviously burning a match here and there in a closed room and extinguishing it will help in a small area as well.
Mosquitos detest sulfur.

2 Likes

Honestly I’d say non magical stuff is best. Buying a good DEET based spray will kill the fuckers. Also keep your bedroom door shut so they can’t get in.

Btw why do you have to hit your shirt on the walls?

1 Like

Interesting idea, althou I had crohns years ago but I wouldn’t mess with it

I try not to lose sight of them and then kill them with a shirt when they stand on the wall

Have you tried shooting them. It may work.

1 Like

It is possible to do this with energy, though I do not know the technique. Kosta Danaos, in his book Nei Kung, describes performing an exercise given to him by his teacher to keep bugs away so he could meditate peacefully outdoors without being bothered. He doesn’t actually give the technique though so you would have to experiment.

2 Likes

Lighting deodorant as a mini flame thrower might work

1 Like

I made a custom sigil to drive away centipedes from my.home.
I used words “Drive away centipedes from this home”. I keep it inside a amplifying pattern.
Just replace centipedes with mosquitos.

5 Likes

Too many letters to use, how can you do it, I just can’t put that many letters together in a sigil easily, I end up tossing every idea I get or try out?

1 Like

What do you mean an amplifying patern?

@Nengeleth
Make a seperate sigil for each word and link them together with lines.

There are 6 words.

Use a Inverted Pentagram.

Place 1 sigil per word at each point on the Pentagram. Thats 5.

For the last sigil/word, put it in the center of the pentagram. Boom there ya go.

This is only an example tho

3 Likes