Any Advise for me?

Hi, I’m going to evoke King Belial tonight. For those who are reading this, is there any advice I need before I start my evocation. Looking forward for the advices.

1 Like

Research, Always gather as much information like your starving an its only food available,
This forum is really a gift, It makes things so much easier,

The amount of knowledge is just over filling,
Id find King Belial’s likes, as for offerings incents, colors, ect

But always remember… You alone are the only required tool or item needed,
Have fun with it an dont let your mind get in the way of what you feel.

4 Likes

Thanks Evi. Good advice :+1:t2::+1:t2:

Any day! any aid of help I have you are welcome to anytime

1 Like

Be respectful and do not let him push you around. Belial is a great ally, and has a knack for pushing people around - to see if they have a backbone. Push back. (Fyi, he loves a home cooked meal. Especially a nice steak and mushrooms).

4 Likes

This is very true. If I were to give you a piece of advice it would be to keep a notebook handy during the evocation to write down his communication with you. For me he often speaks in visions and pictures ( very much like King Paimon). Write down feelings, thoughts and impressions for later analysis. Good luck he’s pretty awesome.

4 Likes

Take it easy, Belial is one of the hardest entities to work with. He might ignore you at the beginning. Just try

2 Likes

Thanks for the reply, I did my evocation by offering a whole chicken and beer. He showed a glimpse of himself and left. I was wondering should I continue the evocation or end it. Ended the rites and currently I feel like I’m being a dick with people around me. Not sure why.

I’m doing as you told. I bought a notebook and write down each evocation experience. Thanks mate

1 Like

And I got a message from him (auto writing)

Fuck writing. Prepare to have a burn ass.

…it’s his energy

3 Likes

It’s easier to analyze things King Belial shows you after the fact instead of getting confused during the actual moment. Atleast that’s how it was for me. Glad you evoked him, King Belial changed my life for the better man.

1 Like

No wonder. Does it last cause I kind of like it since I’m too kind to the wrong people. Thanks for reply too.

2 Likes

I’m looking forward for the changes. There are a lot of changes done by my demonic kings and for King Belial, I take it serious as I have a gut feeling, I’m gonna be on fire. For the betterment. Thanks Mike Bee.

1 Like

My intuition tells me you’ve made a strong connection and that you’re being listened to by them. I wish you success and all the best bro!

1 Like

I feel like when I connect with him, which is often, I take on those more aggressive qualities. I’m not sure how your experience will be, but if you continue to work with him, it’s possible you may or may not continue to be a bit aggressive as well. You’ll just have to see for yourself.

2 Likes

5 minutes into evocation ,I read your post and got motivated. Your intuition is strong mate. Since you said they listen, I spoke to King Belial about my current obstacle and at the end of the talk, the candle popped out a fire spark which lingered for a few second and vanished. Hope my english is understandable. Sorry for the error. Thanks Mike_Bee. Keep in touch.Have a wicked year ahead.

1 Like

Understood @QueenMustang. Thanks a lot

2 Likes