Any advice to give when working with Djinn?

I’ve just begun looking into working with djinn when my grandpa revealed to me that his father used to work with djinn but he burned his books before he died so I have no reliable information to start on. Does anyone have any advice with what I must do to summon or work with djinn. Basically any information at all is a help to me. Any sources/books to look into. Just anything at all is a huge help. Even telling me what to steer clear of. Thank you.

2 Likes

Personally my own advice from experiencing them is to keep them seperate from the idea that they fit the Pre-Islamic faith of them, as while these entities may have a physical/human origins there, it’s usually respectful to treat them like individuals and with respect, from what I have experienced a lot of Djinn are cautious of humans for understandable reasons, but beyond that they are pretty amazing to experience.

While I don’t use books atleast when it comes to working with entities there’s some books like: Practical Jinn Magick: Rituals to Unleash the Powers of The Fire Spirits.

6 Likes

Also you might want to make an introduction.

2 Likes

Here you can make your introduction.

1 Like

Hiya OP! There’s a lot of misinformation out there about djinn, from the notion that they’re either all Islamic or not to them being solely fire spirits (they’re not). They are just like humans, being individuals with their own motivations and variable connections to hierarchy/the origin group, IME, though they have many many tribes, some known, some not. Fire djinn are usually Ifrits, water tend to be Marids, earth are often Ghuls, etc- and then sometimes you encounter really unusual tribes when you do heavy djinn work, like the Zazrasi (who live in/as lightning bolts), Kukujan (insect djinn that live in nightmare realms), or Varafi (weird geometric djinn that interact mostly in numbers/math). They’re an awesome species to work with! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

no threatening with Allah they came before him

1 Like

Welcome to the forum. You might want to research ancient middle eastern gods to work with first and go from there.

1 Like

If you don’t mind me asking…what happened?

1 Like

I was a beginner when I first met them, I’m curious as well.

1 Like

What happend with you. Tell about? Maybe be usefull to me.

1 Like

I haven’t worked with Djinn but I am curious.

One question for those who have - in what important ways would you say that they’re different than working with Bardon’s elemental kings and queens as written about by William Mistele? It sounds like they might have some relationship to that area but be significantly more evolved and less mass mind-driven than what the kings and queens oversee.

1 Like

I watched an interesting TV program on Jinn the other night (if you can get past the sensational title, it was pretty intelligent commentary):

Supernatural Assault

With terrifying eyewitness testimonies, expert opinions and dramatic reenactments, this chilling, fact-based documentary examines the connection between ancient supernatural beings known as the Jinn and the mysterious shadow people phenomena.

1 Like

Don’t take asking a djinn to forcast your future lightly.

1 Like

WOW! That was some very intense stuff. Not to be taken lightly.
I believe I know what book you are talking about. And I have had it for quite some time. But never dared to put it in practice. Just something did not click. Like no “safety guidelines” , you know what I mean.

Thank you so much for sharing, it’s really appreciated. I am sure many will learn from your experience.

Ch

1 Like

This is why I’d much rather socialize with such beings in some capacity long before asking them for anything. It sounds like it can be a bit like bringing a human being of unknown quality and quantity close to you in your life.

1 Like