Anubis

Was wondering what are god-forms and why they don’t have sigils. As far as my knowledge goes anything particular / individuality has a unique signature in the form of - certain sound vibration (mantra, name), which can be translated mathematically, both numerically and geometrically (sigil/yantra). It can also be rightly translated in the form of idol, picture.

Most Hindu gods have ‘‘the right picture’’ of theirs. Don’t know about other pantheons. In Eastern occult practices even Realms have their own sigil/yantras.

I think you’re better off looking towards Toth

Literally

The term itself as far as i am aware originates with the golden dawn systems and those derived from it. In these systems there are specific poses - asanas that correlates to the various gods used in those systems. Mostle connected to the eqyption pantheon as far as i am aware of.

This is were the idea of western yoga in ceremonial magick comes from to my understanding of how that term came about. Due to the similarity of the concept in yoga which is prep for energy work and meditation.

In these same systems gods and goddesses are not assigned sigils but there are entire rituals to connect to and with the gods or goddesses.

1 Like

Thats advanced classsical hatha yoga. Though asana which directly corresponds to higher gods are hardly revealed , even to Extremely advanced practioner. Generally asanas corresponding to lower entities , even non animate entites are given. As far as i know it takes either 3 hour or 9 hour of complete stillness in any particular asana to attain complete union with the diety/entity/thing ( if it is a thing, U will get its qualities ) the asana corresponds to.

Are the asanas corresponding to Egyptian dieties mentioned in the Goldern Dawn literature, or atleast known to the order?

Couldn’t say i am not in or of that order.

Meditate in his form his image and meditate in his aspect
Simple

There are some khemetic works from S. Connolly maybe she has a sigil for channeling Anubis. The sigil for Set works!!! :hugs:

1 Like

Hi, when you say you’ve known Anubis for a long time, do you mean you can communicate with him?